Posted December 26, 2012
I grew up with the current principal - in Ypsilanti. I was in the same graduating class as her long time husband. Good people. Good family. Estabrook is in great hands. I'm sure the teachers and staff reflects the high standards and fine character as that of my friends. Lisa Argenziano

Posted February 22, 2010
Amazing school! The plethora of extra activities helps students find what they like and what they are good at. Not all students want to be in Oratorical Society but many like Student Council, Chess Club or any of the other after school activities offered. There is something for everyone. Parents are welcomed and opinions valued. The principal has an open door policy, and a listening ear to all parents, teachers, and students - the needs of the child and his/her education is foremost in the minds of administrators. Also, I have not heard of bullying in any sense of the word - perhaps I have been spared, but I feel confident should a problem arise, it would be addressed appropriately. Once again, amazing school and dedicated teachers!

Posted November 20, 2009
The school is better than most in Ann Arbor where my son went last year. Great selection and staff.

Posted October 05, 2009
The staff at Eastabrook where wonderful!! They really care about the success of our youth. Some my son's best school memories were there with the wonderful teachers and staff. My son loved the diverse population of students. Go Eastabrook!

Estabrook School 4

Posted October 05, 2009
I love the kids that got to Estabrook as they show a lot of pride in their school through fundraisers and sports programs. Estabrook school is a great part of Ypsilanti!

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
Although Estabrook does seem like a wonderful school at first, it does not prepare kids for middle school at all. My daughter graduated Estabrook with great grades and at the top of her class. I was shocked to learn that she was not taught all of the Michigan Standards. The school also has a lot of bullying and fighting. Overall, I think Estabrook is not a good choice of school, so do your kids a favor and make a change for the best before it is too late.

Posted March 25, 2008
Estabrook is a wonderful school. My daughter has been going there for 2 years and I think it was the best decision that my wife and I have ever made. Estabrook won the MI 'Blue Ribbon Award' for education in 2007. This school is definitely worth checking out!

Posted August 12, 2005
What a great school! I transferred my daughter there last year after a difficult experience at a nearby elementary school. We could not be happier with the quality of Estabrook's academic program, the wealth of extracurricular activities, professionalism of the staff, and the guidance and safety they provide for the students. The pricipal, Pat DeRosset, is very involved and accessible. There is a very diverse student body and differences are celebrated. Any behavioral problems, such as bullying, are immediately addressed. I would highly recommend this school to other families.

Posted October 28, 2004

Estabrook School
1555 West Cross Street, Ypsilanti, MI  48197
(734) 221-1900
Last modified Estabrook School is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Estabrook School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top