Ypsilanti Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Well since Willow Run and Ypsilanti Middle School have combined this year my children are having a pretty good school year. There is still alot of improving to go with communication but its coming along. Overall our family is very satisfied. Mother of two YCS Middle schoolers

Ypsilanti Middle School 1

Posted December 03, 2011
I go to this school and im not very happy woth it. The teachers really dont care and the kids here damage pretty much everything which forces the rest of us to get in trouble. Girls writing on bathroom stall's with extremely dirty language and im guessing its the same for boys. We now have to sign in and out where ever we go. I woulndt recommend this school for my children because its just not right.

Posted January 08, 2010
This school is an excellent learning facillity

Ypsilanti Middle School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
All of my children went to West. I have never had a bad experience. From the administrators to the custodians, they care about the kids!

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted August 24, 2009
i LOVE this school excellent suportive teachers and a great principal too and really good after school programs that improved my grades 100%

Ypsilanti Middle School 4

Posted May 14, 2009
I am a parent of a student who is currently in the 6th grade at West Middle School. I was extremely nervous at first with him attending middle school. I wasn't sure how he would adapt, but he has had an awesome year. My son has been on the honor roll all year, he was nominated to the Optimist Club of Ypsilanti(in which teachers have to nominate students), he is certified in First-Aid and CPR(through his Health and Fitness class and he will be attending the Junior National Young Leadership Conference this summer for 1-week in Washington D.C., in which his science teacher nominated him for. I have great respect for his teachers and I like the fact that they are really working the kids minds. My son loves the school and I am glad to say that he will be attending next year as well.

Ypsilanti Middle School 0

Posted February 11, 2009
I went to West Middle in grades 6th through 7th. And i found it a very unsatisactory school. there was a lot of damage and graffiti and the students who attend this school really dont care about education. I switched schools and i am in 8th grade now. If i were a parent, i would not want to send my kid here.

Ypsilanti Middle School 3

Posted July 15, 2008

Posted November 17, 2007

Ypsilanti Middle School
105 North Mansfield St, Ypsilanti, MI  48197
Last modified Ypsilanti Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ypsilanti Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.