Posted January 23, 2014
HVCS is an excellent school - academically, socially, and spiritually. We love being part of the HVCS community

Posted January 22, 2014
We consider ourselves incredibly fortunate to be a part of this wonderful school community. Our 3 children receive a phenomenal education but more than that they are truly nurtured and loved. The teachers and staff are the most dedicated group of teachers we have ever known. The size of the school lends itself to ideal class sizes that are very rare to find elsewhere. We have students from parishes and cities all over Washtenaw County and beyond. Graduates flourish in their high school settings and I think that speaks volumes of the kind of environment HVCS fosters. The culture of faith is seen in every detail throughout the school and in interactions between students, families and staff. We tease at home that this school is indeed the best kept secret in Ypsilanti! Just walk into the school building and you will not only see but feel the difference!

Posted January 22, 2014
Huron Valley Catholic School is a blessing! Each teacher cares deeply about each student - there is nowhere else where my kids would feel so well loved by their teachers! Each staff member truly has each student's best interests at heart. The academics are tough, the leadership is excellent. There is a great deal of research and best practices put into place to ensure that HVCS is an excellent academic and Catholic learning environment.

Posted January 22, 2014
Huron Valley Catholic School is a wonderful school. We have been blessed to have been at this school for 11 years and we have seen all of 5 of our child flourish in the loving environment from learning how to read, teaching them about their Catholic faith and then preparing them for high school. But most importantly the teachers and staff love God and it shows in their everyday lives as they teach and care for our children.

Posted January 22, 2014
As both parents of three current students and alumni ourselves, my husband and I are THRILLED to again be part of this amazing and truly blessed school. Huron Valley made all the difference for my Christian and moral development as a young person, equipped me for the rigors and social challenges of high school, and gave me the skills and self confidence to graduate magna cum laude from the University of Notre Dame. My husband and I are both practicing Catholics and are so very pleased with the Catholic aspect of an HVCS education. The teachers and staff are passionate instructors, meeting each child where he/she is at academically and socially. They are kind, loving, and are real role models for our children. As a parent visiting the school, the students are strikingly well-behaved, polite, and happy. A quality education is an investment, and HVCS continues to produce the kind of students that I want my children to be. I am very grateful for the opportunity to send my kids to HVCS. If I can offer anything to my children to steer them towards both professional success and the moral development necessary to exercise that power with integrity, an HVCS education is that gift.

Posted January 22, 2014
We are so fortunate to have found this school. The teachers are loving and supportive. You can literally feel the warmth when you walk in the door. My children are not only learning to be good students, they are also learning to be good citizens.

Posted January 22, 2014
Positive and Christian environment. The teachers are happy and see their jobs as vocations and what they were meant to do in life. Building great character and respectful adults. I had children at the school for a total of 11 years and it was the best gift I have ever given to my children. I am sorry that others do not see the importance of Catholic education and giving your children a chance to grow up in a sheltered loving environment where they can be innocent a little longer.

Posted March 04, 2012
Absolutely the best school in the area! Our child flourished here and was totally prepared for high school, and still loves going back to visit as a proud alumni of HVCS! An involved principal, great support staff, & teachers that care for each students success is what makes HVCS truly a leader in Christian education! To us, having our child learn in this wonderful environment was worth the long daily drive to attend HVCS!

Posted January 27, 2012
We are so blessed to have found this school for our daughter. It is an amazing school with wonderful teachers, staff and family's. We live in Canton in Central Park and the school is 10 minuets away. We take Geddes turn left on Prospect and it is just one mile down pass Clark on the left hand side. Anyone who is looking for a Catholic school for Pre-K - 8th grade should come and see what makes this school so special.

Posted February 01, 2011
We are so blessed to have our kids attend HVCS! The Principal is wonderful as are the teachers. I will miss this school when my 5 have graduated. My kids have learned so much about their faith here & the teachers have been wonderful role models for the kids.

Huron Valley Catholic School
1300 North Prospect Road, Ypsilanti, MI  48198
Last modified Huron Valley Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Huron Valley Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top