PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 06, 2008
My family have had a wonderful experience the past few years we have been at Genesis. The staff works with both of my children at their level and constantly encourages them to use their God-given talents and abilities. The education that my children have received far exceeded my expectations. My kids love Genesis so much it is hard to get them to leave. Truly a sign that they are receiving the same love and attention that they receive at home. Kudos to the staff at Genesis Christian Academy.

Posted May 06, 2008
It is a wonderful foundation for early childhood education, as well as elementary education. All four of my children attend Genesis and are flourishing beyond compare! I support Genesis more than 100%.

Posted March 04, 2005
My son is in the elementary and is doing awesome! He has had a great experience the past few years there. What is expected of the students at his level is far above what I remember learning when I was a child his age. He is confident, and is surrounded by teachers that care about him and his education. The school offers many opportunities for me to get involved and I enjoy the opportunity I get to see him interact with those in his teachers and he other students in his classroom. The classes may be smaller than in a public school but the teacher student ratio is great. I feel the education he has received this year is wonderful and I plan to keep him at CCA.

Posted February 25, 2004
Excellent in using multiple intelligences to ensure students have different ways of learning the same subject. The environment is excellent.

Genesis Christian Academy
1601 Stamford Rd, Ypsilanti, MI  48198
Last modified Genesis Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6