Bad
Good

Child's Elementary is an exemplary elementary school with incredible teachers. My daughter completed the fifth grade there in June and my son will enter Kindergarten there in September. I am confident that my son will get the same outstanding education that my daughter did. My daughter excelled with the attention given to her by her teachers and by the social connections that were encouraged. She was involved in the school play as well as Girls on the Run, both programs that brought out social learning. My only concern going forward is the States administering of testing...they are shackling our teachers with this hindrance to educational growth. I know the teachers and administration at Child's Elementary will endure and excel in tough situations just as they teach our children to. Go Childs Cheetahs!

The educators in this public school provide great challenges for the students and really strive to have parents assist in there child's education as well. Very satisfied!!!

I can't say enough good things about this school. My 13 year old daughter and my 12 year old son received an excellent education here. My third grade daughter (current student) has a severe learning disorder, and is excelling beyond our wildest expectations. We love the racial diversity and community spirit. The Childs community is warm, engaged, responsive, and fun. The teachers are very competent and so creative. What an amazing blessing to have a public school like this.

We LOVE this school! My kids are so happy there and they have many options for extracurricular and enrichment activities. Having this school so close to my home is such a blessing.

This has been such a wonderful school. My Son not only has grown academically but also emotionally. I look foward to sending my daughter there and watching her get all the support and education that her brother has received and continues to do so.

I have been looking forward to sending my son to Childs for years. Next year he will attend Kindergarten there. I have been able to attend the Family Fun Night and school plays to see neighbors children. I love the "feeling " of the school. It is very welcoming and there is such a sense of belonging. This school is the primary reason my child will go to Lincoln.

My kids tell me everyday how they love to go to school! They entire staff is awesome! Words cannot express my appreciation and dedication the special education has. We actually moved into this area because of what other parents had told us about Childs. We can even walk to school on a nice day and my kids love it!

We have our third child starting K at Childs this coming fall. She is so excited because she has heard her two older brothers talk about how much they love Child's elementary and their teachers. We have been blessed by having such a wonder enviroment for our childrens educational growth, to have such exceptional teachers and administrators to work with, and to have built an amazing community of parents and children. My wife and I can not think of a better choice we could have made for our children, than moving into the district 9 years ago.

The school is great. From the principal to the teachers to the staff and all of the parents who are so involved. I couldn't ask for a better school for my child.

My family has been a part of Childs for 8 years and I could not have asked for anything better for my children. The school has a very diverse student population and EVERY child is valued as respected by the teachers, administrators, and parent community. My children have been challenged academically by the excellent, creative teachers. But they have also been nurtured socially through the numerous community events and volunteer-led extracurricular activities. Childs provides a superb education for the whole child and I'm so grateful to be a part of it!

Last modified Childs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.