Ypsilanti New Tech High School 5

Posted September 26, 2011
My son is so blessed to go to Ypsilanti New Tech, the teachers are doing an amazing job. We are teaching kids to perform in this century. The tools they are teaching them to use and how they are teaching them will only make them successful in the future because they are invested in their education, because they are participating in it. Every day I am blown away when my son comes home from school with all he is learning and how he is learning it. The previous comment I feel is way out of line. I am thrilled with the teachers, the school leadership and the academic programs they have to offer. I highly recommend Ypsilanti New Tech

Ypsilanti New Tech High School 5

Posted September 26, 2011
The Director of Ypsilanti New Tech has done an exceptional job in implementing the New Tech model in Ypsilanti. After only one year the school has been recognized as a National Demonstration Site. No small feat for such a short time span. I believe most parents and students would agree that New Tech is a vibrant and relevant educational option in our community.

Ypsilanti New Tech High School
2100 Ellsworth Road, Ypsilanti, MI  48197
Last modified Ypsilanti New Tech High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ypsilanti New Tech High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top