Bad
Good

Terrible, disorganized. I know this isn't a "traditional" school setting, but having clear rules and policies and following them could help. Some of the work my child brings home appears to be below grade level. My child has repeatedly had items stolen and little to nothing was ever done about it. The school is nothing like what I thought it would be from the information I was given during open house nights prior to enrollment.

My son is so blessed to go to Ypsilanti New Tech, the teachers are doing an amazing job. We are teaching kids to perform in this century. The tools they are teaching them to use and how they are teaching them will only make them successful in the future because they are invested in their education, because they are participating in it. Every day I am blown away when my son comes home from school with all he is learning and how he is learning it. The previous comment I feel is way out of line. I am thrilled with the teachers, the school leadership and the academic programs they have to offer. I highly recommend Ypsilanti New Tech

The Director of Ypsilanti New Tech has done an exceptional job in implementing the New Tech model in Ypsilanti. After only one year the school has been recognized as a National Demonstration Site. No small feat for such a short time span. I believe most parents and students would agree that New Tech is a vibrant and relevant educational option in our community.

Last modified Ypsilanti New Tech High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.