Alexandria, MN

New Testament Christian School 5

Posted January 02, 2010

New Testament Christian School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
NTCS is a wonderful school. My husband and I both attended this school and are now privelleged to have 2 of our daughters going there. The staff is excellent and classroom size is great. They are always willing to be flexible and work with you at making the learning experience work best for your child. I highly recommend it.

New Testament Christian School 5

Posted July 04, 2005
I've just finished my second year attending ntcs and I must say I am profound at how well teaching is executed. As a student I enjoy coming to school everyday and learning without the stress of the normal classroom, not only is it not as crowded as public schools but everyone gets alot of one on one attention. So if theres something your not understanding, by the end of class you will. Another thing I found great about this scool is the fact that if the teacher realizes that you have to much homework then they'll comprimise and take some off of you. Our books are designed to exellency with just the right amount of difficulty and of course all of them have a christian views. Music and pe are very well balanced. Basically this school has everything a young mind needs. And the students here are friendly and excepting.

New Testament Christian School
2505 Highway 29, Alexandria, MN  56308
Last modified New Testament Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
New Testament Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top