Andover, MN
Before care: Yes

Posted April 25, 2013
LCA has been the best school I've ever been at. I went to school almost all my school years. I transferred to LCA my sophomore year. LCA has changed my life in so many good ways. I could never have asked for a different school. The teachers, the principal, the student they are all the best. Everyone cares about you and wants you to grow in your faith. They are there to support you and help you in everything you need. LCA is the best school ever. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Legacy Christian Academy 1

Posted April 24, 2013
We attended LCA and withdrew from the school because of many broken promises to the school community. They have raised the cost of tuition significantly every year, promising new facilities, staff, and programming. I would rather do a charter school over LCA any day. There is a lot of peer bullying in the school which made it unsafe for our child. Invest in Christian education - just not here.

Posted July 20, 2011
Legacy provides above and beyond! It's a school where my kids are guided in the way of the Lord their entire day. The small classroom size has given each of my children personal attention. The staff is very dedicated to each student growing academically and spiritually. Legacy is a place I feel absolutely privileged to have my children attend.

Posted July 11, 2011
We have four kids at the school, and have been very pleased with the school. The last few years have brought fresh leadership and vision that only reinforces our decision to have the kids there. The focus on an authentic Christian faith, rock solid academics, and excellence in sports and the arts all shine through.

Posted July 07, 2011
My grandchildren go to this school and it is absolutely fantastic! The whole school has a "we want to do our best" attitude. Their goal is to prepare students for a challenging world, academically and socially. They are always looking at ways of improving. That along with the respectful, kind, friendly atmosphere based on a Christian spirit is the frosting on the cake.

Posted July 06, 2011
I love the small class sizes and parent-teacher-student relationship! The curriculum is of high quality. I am happy that our principals have an open door policy and are eager to talk & listen to me as a parent. I am grateful to have a school that teaches virtues as well as the 3 R's in such a nurturing environment. My children know Christ and are equipped to go out into the world and be leaders!

Posted July 06, 2011
Legacy Christian Academy is an excellent school! My family moved to the Andover area about 3 years ago. We chose to live in Andover because of Legacy Christian Academy. My children had a wonderful transition and have made great friends there. They are challenged both academically and spiritually and the teachers are really dedicated to helping my children succeed in everything they do!

Legacy Christian Academy 2

Posted February 13, 2010

Posted May 19, 2007
My daughter is loving school! She is getting the help she needs and is making lifelong friends as are we. The teachers are so caring and instill similar values as we try to teach at home. She is building her confidence and, most importantly, is learning to love learning in a Christ centered environment that we cherish. It is throughout the entire curriculum and is awesome.

Posted February 13, 2006
Meadow Creek has been an incredible experience. The teachers are experienced, dedicated, and show a deep interest in their students both academically and spiritually. The atmosphere is awesome, you feel a part of a family and make friendships that last a lifetime. Academically, Meadow Creek is highly competitive and challenging. Meadow Creek's athletic program is one of the most successful programs at the 1A level having 2 wrestling teams, 2 girls basketball teams, 4 girls volleyball teams, numerous soccer teams (boys and girls), and several track relay teams and individuals qualify for the state tournament in just the past 7 years. All in all, an incredible school that you need to check out!

Legacy Christian Academy
3037 Bunker Lake Boulevard Northwest, Andover, MN  55304
Last modified Legacy Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Legacy Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top