PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

There was no homework assigned since my son had only attended here for preschool classes.

When we started my son in Preschool at LCA, we were welcomed with open arms from everyone... including the secretary, preschool director, teachers, and the principal. My son had an incredible year of growth academically and got to learn more about God and community as well. His teacher sent us parents an email every school day letting us know what they did and how it went. Sometimes photos were even attached which was really fun! I like that LCA doesn't have a preschool Facebook page with photos of the kids. When I looked around at other schools, a lot of kids photos were displayed on Facebook as they told stories of what the day was like at preschool (names weren't attached but still made me uncomfortable). Lastly, It feels like a family at LCA. Worth every penny.

LCA has been the best school I've ever been at. I went to school almost all my school years. I transferred to LCA my sophomore year. LCA has changed my life in so many good ways. I could never have asked for a different school. The teachers, the principal, the student they are all the best. Everyone cares about you and wants you to grow in your faith. They are there to support you and help you in everything you need. LCA is the best school ever. I would recommend this school to anyone.

We attended LCA and withdrew from the school because of many broken promises to the school community. They have raised the cost of tuition significantly every year, promising new facilities, staff, and programming. I would rather do a charter school over LCA any day. There is a lot of peer bullying in the school which made it unsafe for our child. Invest in Christian education - just not here.

Legacy provides above and beyond! It's a school where my kids are guided in the way of the Lord their entire day. The small classroom size has given each of my children personal attention. The staff is very dedicated to each student growing academically and spiritually. Legacy is a place I feel absolutely privileged to have my children attend.

We have four kids at the school, and have been very pleased with the school. The last few years have brought fresh leadership and vision that only reinforces our decision to have the kids there. The focus on an authentic Christian faith, rock solid academics, and excellence in sports and the arts all shine through.

My grandchildren go to this school and it is absolutely fantastic! The whole school has a "we want to do our best" attitude. Their goal is to prepare students for a challenging world, academically and socially. They are always looking at ways of improving. That along with the respectful, kind, friendly atmosphere based on a Christian spirit is the frosting on the cake.

I love the small class sizes and parent-teacher-student relationship! The curriculum is of high quality. I am happy that our principals have an open door policy and are eager to talk & listen to me as a parent. I am grateful to have a school that teaches virtues as well as the 3 R's in such a nurturing environment. My children know Christ and are equipped to go out into the world and be leaders!

Legacy Christian Academy is an excellent school! My family moved to the Andover area about 3 years ago. We chose to live in Andover because of Legacy Christian Academy. My children had a wonderful transition and have made great friends there. They are challenged both academically and spiritually and the teachers are really dedicated to helping my children succeed in everything they do!

My daughter is loving school! She is getting the help she needs and is making lifelong friends as are we. The teachers are so caring and instill similar values as we try to teach at home. She is building her confidence and, most importantly, is learning to love learning in a Christ centered environment that we cherish. It is throughout the entire curriculum and is awesome.

Last modified Legacy Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12