Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 02, 2016
We have two kids attending this fantastic school with great staff and responsive administration. Crooked Lake is older but well maintained and small enough that the kids not only know their whole grade level but get to know many kids in other grades as well. The smaller size is a huge advantage over other area schools.

Posted October 09, 2014
Both our children go to this school and we absolutely love it. The teachers and staff are so friendly and enthusiastic about what they do which creates a very positive environment.

Posted August 11, 2005
Both my children attend Crooked Lake school and they both love it. The teachers are wonderful and my 8 year old still talks about all his past teachers. I feel my children are safe and are getting a great education at Crooked Lake. The A+ program they have is a great asset to the school. The teachers at A+ also do a great job in caring for and teaching my children when I am at work. The kids love A+ and the teachers.

Posted July 27, 2004
I had 2 children attend Crooked Lake School and then I had to pull them out because of a move. I was so disappointed with their new school I called the principal back (he has since retired) and asked him if I could put my children back and since their grandparents lived close by and this is their daycare he said yes. The teachers in grades 2-5 (these are the grades my children attended there) are wonderful. They truely care about the kids and do what ever it takes to help a child if needed. No matter what your concerns are everyone at CLS will offer their help! I live in Andover however I drive my younger son now to CLS for the teacher interaction. The school also does a wonderful job with after school activities as well as track and field. The school truely has the kids at heart!

Posted March 29, 2004
My daughter had Mrs Ledin for her K teacher and unfornately we had to move. My daughter was excited about moving except that she would not have Mrs Ledin for her teacher. I was thrilled with Mrs Ledin commitment level to the students and helping out the parents. This was my first child to go to school so I was very nervous and not sure what to expect. Mrs Ledin was very patient with me as well. I would call at least once a week to check on my daughter and her progress. Mrs Ledin always returned my phone call that day if she did not answer the phone. If the rest of the teachers have half of the engery of her the are all great teachers. We are looking at moving back into that area just because of Crooked Lake and thier staff. I recommend Crooked Lake to all.

Crooked Lake Elementary School
2939 Bunker Lake Blvd, Andover, MN  55304
Last modified Crooked Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.