Bad
Good

The Prinicipal is EXCELLENT. Very caring, kind and compassion and in a job that she loves - which shows in how she handles her role. She is very friendly. She was the only positive for this school. I transferred my son to Maple Lake after his first year at Benedix. He was in 2nd grade. The teacher he had made me feel horrible as a parent. She once peeked in my son's lunch bag which held a meat sandwiche, juice box and cookie. She told me she looked in his lunch to see what I would provide for him. Than went on to tell me that I do not know how to give my child healthy food to eat - and that I should stop giving him lunches from home, because he would eat better food at school. She was a negative person - did not give praise.

I have 2 children at Bendix. My oldest did one year at Clearview and I'm glad I tranfered him to Bendix. He has gotten so much help with his reading and socializing.

The education is average overall with some teachers that are exceptional, however there are many that are lacking in their field. The bathrooms are filthy, filthy and filthy. As for the quality of education, I have seen and been a part of better education. Overall, I think Annandale has done a good job talking the talk, but they really need to work a little harder because they aren't fooling me. I rank this school as average, because it is a public school and you do get what you pay for.

Great teachers and small town atmosphere. Work well with ADHD

As a Student of Bendix Elem 20 years ago, and now a mother of 2 attending Bendix I feel very confident in the Education my children are receiving. I am very impressed with the Test scores. Bendix Elementary has a very strong focus on Reading and makes sure each child has the help they need to become great readers. No child is ever left behind, and extra help is always offered during and after school hours. I am very proud of my children for the academic progress they have made, thanks to the wonderful caring staff at Bendix Elementary School.

Last modified Bendix Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.