Anoka, MN

Lincoln Elementary Entary 2

Posted January 15, 2015
My son will be starting school there in the fall, so far I have called three times to meet with someone and every time I call, it directs me to the voicemail but they have it set up so you can't leave a voicemail and it just keeps sending you in a circle. So I email them and hear nothing back. I am definitely nervous about sending my son there.

Lincoln Elementary Entary 1

Posted September 25, 2014
This school is horrible! My son is in kindergarten and is being bullied and picked on and school has not done anything! The staff puts an act that they care but if a serious problem happens all you get is well we are looking into it! Horrible school!!!!

Lincoln Elementary Entary 5

Posted January 14, 2013
My kids went there and now my grandson is going there and it is still a wonderful excellent school as it was when my kids were there. The staff is helpful and kind, the teachers are enthusiastic and make learning a joy and not a chore. Teachers and staff give lots of love, care and concern and know each of the kids in the school.

Lincoln Elementary Entary 0

Posted October 30, 2007
this school was nice and caring to all kids. they are open to all kids and partents. they have fun ways to teach kid. the teachers are really nice and they always keep students and teachers updated on everything. the kids are nice and like everybody. everybody here is caring.

Lincoln Elementary Entary
540 South St, Anoka, MN  55303
Last modified Lincoln Elementary Entary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary Entary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top