Bad
Good

Both my daughters went to Lincoln with my youngest finishing 5th grade this year. I have found the school to be amazing! The arts program enhances the student experience beyond other schools I have heard about from friends and family. The teachers and staff are also great!

My son will be starting school there in the fall, so far I have called three times to meet with someone and every time I call, it directs me to the voicemail but they have it set up so you can't leave a voicemail and it just keeps sending you in a circle. So I email them and hear nothing back. I am definitely nervous about sending my son there.

Lincoln Elementary School for the Arts is one of the best elementary school in the Anoka-Hennepin county. This school is so proactive in ensuring that the kids are well balanced in each academic subject. Although it is a specialty school they have excellent math and science teachers, especially their 4th grade teachers, Mr. Williamson and Mr. Murphy. My daughters is very appreciative of these two teachers who have really help her in these subject areas. She will be going to middle school and she feel confident that she will do even better in middle school.

This school is horrible! My son is in kindergarten and is being bullied and picked on and school has not done anything! The staff puts an act that they care but if a serious problem happens all you get is well we are looking into it! Horrible school!!!!

My kids went there and now my grandson is going there and it is still a wonderful excellent school as it was when my kids were there. The staff is helpful and kind, the teachers are enthusiastic and make learning a joy and not a chore. Teachers and staff give lots of love, care and concern and know each of the kids in the school.

this school was nice and caring to all kids. they are open to all kids and partents. they have fun ways to teach kid. the teachers are really nice and they always keep students and teachers updated on everything. the kids are nice and like everybody. everybody here is caring.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary Entary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.