Posted November 06, 2011
Teachers are awsome, Great wrestling program, Speech and Debate teams are amazing, Mock trial #1 in State! This school is the best school for learning and it continues to prepare me for collage. Last year I took APUSH and I realy think that it was a great class, not because I didn't do so great but that it was a wake up call on what collage is like. AVHS is Nationally known and well looked apon by collages for its awards. I've gone here for 3 years and am still looking forward to my senior year.

Posted August 10, 2011
Apple Valley is a great school all the teachers are very positive and seem to care a bout you and your education they all know what your best is and they want you to strive for no less then your best.

Apple Valley Senior High School 1

Posted March 01, 2011
Continued... This school could be great, but it does not have the respect of their students because kids know when they are not wanted, accepted or liked in their environment and will not thrive. I had great teachers, positive staff growing up at all my schools - didn't think it could be any other way. I as a parent would love to give that same rightful opportunity to all kids. I want to say there are some truly great teachers at AVHS they know who they are because they still care about what they are doing, why they chose this as a career. Unfortunately, they are the minority in this case. It also sounds like some of the good teachers are the ones getting cut - really? Why not cut some of the ones who are so tired of it that they want nothing more than to make a child's day horrible, instead.

Apple Valley Senior High School 1

Posted April 26, 2010
This school is very bad. The teachers are rude and dont teach the material very well.

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted December 02, 2007
Apple Valley High School went above and beyond my wildest expectations! The activities offered, and the teaching staff is amazing. I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone. My duaghter went to Apple Valley and is now going to Stanford.

Posted January 15, 2005
I had three kids graduate from Apple Valley High School and I can only say that this is a fantastic school with excellent programs. Athletics, music and academics are superb. My kids were prepared to life. The staff and courses offered are rigerous, and relevant.

Apple Valley Senior High School 4

Posted August 09, 2004
- a former student
Apple Valleys art and music programs are wonderful. The variety of classes the school has to offer and the options students have in chosing classes for their own schedule are great.

Posted February 04, 2004
- a former student

Apple Valley Senior High School
14450 Hayes Rd, Apple Valley, MN  55124
Last modified Apple Valley Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Apple Valley Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top