Apple Valley, MN

Posted October 28, 2012
The school is very caring and interested in the children. My grandson loves this school and they have wonderful teaching methods and classes. I wish more schools were like this school.

Cedar Park Elementary School

Posted April 24, 2010
Cedar Park is a school where every child is welcome, and each child is valued as a learner.

Posted November 21, 2009
Cedar Park is a great school, lovely teachers great educations and learning oppritunities my child has been going there for 4 years. She Loves it! theres before and after school care and everything you could ever imagine!!!

Posted September 08, 2008
Since Cedar Park is now a magnet school, it has turned awesome! Kids in kindergarten are doing field studies, kids are teleconferencing with NASA, using laptops and smartboards in all the classrooms. It is a small school with a lot of classes but the technology now makes up for that. These kids need the science, technology, engineering that is being focused on at this school. Love the teachers my son has had as well

Cedar Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2003
Cedar Park Elementary in Apple Valley has proven, over a four year period, to be an excellent educational and social experience for my son. Overall, I would rate the school -- B+ to A- I have been most impressed with the quality of the teachers and their ability to work with an extensively diverse student population. Although there have been a few bumps along the way for my son, he has always made progress. Each teacher has stepped up to the plate to ameliorate the difficult circumstances. As a parent, I have been most impressed with his 5th grade educational development. Also, parent-involvement is absolutely necessary to make the difference in achieving the highest and most beneficial educational result. All teachers have embraced and encouraged parent involvement. I also feel that the administration at Cedar Park Elementary has gone to great lengths to make the school a 'safe' environment for the students. As a parent, I am quite confident that my son will not be experiencing or participating in any detrimental events. If I must select one area that can be impoved at Cedar Park Elementary -- it would be be with the school's general facilities. However, this is an issue of available 'money' for such improvements. The administration might consider, if the district office will allow it, to initiate a capital campaign to raise funds for improvement of the physical structure and its amenities.

Cedar Park Elementary School
7500 Whitney Dr, Apple Valley, MN  55124
Last modified Cedar Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top