Bad
Good

Fantastic staff and community! I have two children at Southview and every teacher we have had has been wonderful. They have met the needs of my children very nicely.

I have had 2 children go through this school. We have loved all the teachers. They use creative teaching that meets the needs of the child, not what's easy. They have great programs for all children. The new Principle, Ms Heiman is wonderful!

I cannot say enough good things about this school. We have two children who have attended it for the past 5 years and have been very pleased with the caring teachers and the many activities offered. Thanks to Rhonda Smith's amazing leadership, there is a real sense of community in the school. I feel so fortunate that our children attended this school. By the way, both of our children are in the Gifted and Talented program and have really found this program enjoyable as well.

GO SOUTHVIEW STAFF! MY family and I moved here from 200+ miles away and felt very unwelcomed from another nearby school. When we toured Southview I can't tell you how much my family loved it, including our daughter. At least 5 teachers stopped to introduced themselves my daughter and I, realizing we were on a tour. I would reccomend Southview to anyone! Kudos to Rhonda Smith. You have a great school and a great staff to accompany it.

Principal Rhonda Smith has this school running like a well oiled machine - great test scores show it. There is literally no child that is left behind. From students with disabilities to gifted and talented, the staff here really cares. The PTO is very active and involved by the parents and school staff which allows it to be a great asset of the school in many ways. I would highly recommend this Elementary School.

Last modified Southview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.