Southview Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I cannot say enough good things about this school. We have two children who have attended it for the past 5 years and have been very pleased with the caring teachers and the many activities offered. Thanks to Rhonda Smith's amazing leadership, there is a real sense of community in the school. I feel so fortunate that our children attended this school. By the way, both of our children are in the Gifted and Talented program and have really found this program enjoyable as well.

Southview Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
GO SOUTHVIEW STAFF! MY family and I moved here from 200+ miles away and felt very unwelcomed from another nearby school. When we toured Southview I can't tell you how much my family loved it, including our daughter. At least 5 teachers stopped to introduced themselves my daughter and I, realizing we were on a tour. I would reccomend Southview to anyone! Kudos to Rhonda Smith. You have a great school and a great staff to accompany it.

Southview Elementary School 5

Posted June 04, 2007
Principal Rhonda Smith has this school running like a well oiled machine - great test scores show it. There is literally no child that is left behind. From students with disabilities to gifted and talented, the staff here really cares. The PTO is very active and involved by the parents and school staff which allows it to be a great asset of the school in many ways. I would highly recommend this Elementary School.

Southview Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2006

Southview Elementary School
1025 Whitney Dr, Apple Valley, MN  55124
Last modified Southview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top