Apple Valley, MN

Westview Elementary School 5

Posted December 18, 2014
We are new to the school in 2014. We are extremely pleased. The school is small and diverse. Our children have had wonderful opportunities and experiences. The staff and families are all friendly. There is a school social worker who goes above and beyond to ensure the children feel welcomed. The school has networks to ensure families in need receive assistance and support. We are glad to be a part of the Westview Community!

Posted January 23, 2012
Very nice school. But I would really like it more if the office was more welcoming! other than that nice! Oh yeah they give you attneion who ever wants it! (: GO BULLDOGS!

Westview Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2011
BEST SCHOOL EVER! they also give great attention to any kid who needs it. I am in 11th grade and the memories from Westview are numerous. Go Bulldogs!

Posted September 04, 2008
I would say that this is a good school but it could be great if certain factors like the school office staff where politer to parents and abit more welcoming. We have only been here a couple of months but academically it definitely has the right feel to it - great big library and good computer rooms. My daughter is in 4th grade and my son is 2nd. So I'm hoping for the best really having come from out of state because I was led to believe that the schools were all good in this district. Certainly it seems very well organised for now.

Posted October 24, 2005

Posted September 04, 2005
- a former student

Westview Elementary School
225 Garden View Dr, Apple Valley, MN  55124
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top