Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

We open enrolled to Westview from another school within our district and we could not be happier!! Our son finally loves school!!! I don't know many elementary aged kids that make excuses to skip school, but when our son was doing it daily, we knew that we needed to look at other options and we are glad we did!!! Our son is now ready for school long before its time to go, he excitedly tells us about his days, his teacher is in constant contact with us, etc etc etc. The school offers so many opportunities for families to help out and be involved in their children's lives - from classroom parties, to after school activities to evening fun nights - as well as celebrating EVERYONE! Rather than removing religion and parties (which children look forward to), the school celebrates ALL! This is something that is so rare in schools these days, which is unfortunate because children should be able to learn about other cultures and traditions. Our son has learned so much about other nationalities and he loves sharing at home, which means our family learns as well. Thank you, Westview Elementary staff, for allowing ALL religions to be learnt and celebrated! We can't say enough about how great this school has been for our son and family!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Bulldog STRONG is an amazing concept and it helps to keep kids accountable for their actions and decisions.

My daughter loved being a Bulldog. The Bulldog Strong initiative has made positive choices a part of the fabric of the school. The teachers are caring and attentive and react quickly to issues that arise in a students' learning.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Bulldog STRONG is a behavior initiative that has seen positive results in the school culture. And in just two years!

It has given my kids and family a fantastic academic experience along with a fantastic community to be apart of.

We've always been very grateful for the care and support that our boys have received at Westview. They never gave up on them and worked with them until they were better students. The teachers and staff are wonderful with ALL students and are very good at respecting ALL cultures and learning types. Because of the diversity of our small school - my kids have a better understanding of all people and cultures from ESL students to special needs. There is a culture of tolerance in our school that I don't see everywhere.

We are new to the school in 2014. We are extremely pleased. The school is small and diverse. Our children have had wonderful opportunities and experiences. The staff and families are all friendly. There is a school social worker who goes above and beyond to ensure the children feel welcomed. The school has networks to ensure families in need receive assistance and support. We are glad to be a part of the Westview Community!

Very nice school. But I would really like it more if the office was more welcoming! other than that nice! Oh yeah they give you attneion who ever wants it! (: GO BULLDOGS!

BEST SCHOOL EVER! they also give great attention to any kid who needs it. I am in 11th grade and the memories from Westview are numerous. Go Bulldogs!

I would say that this is a good school but it could be great if certain factors like the school office staff where politer to parents and abit more welcoming. We have only been here a couple of months but academically it definitely has the right feel to it - great big library and good computer rooms. My daughter is in 4th grade and my son is 2nd. So I'm hoping for the best really having come from out of state because I was led to believe that the schools were all good in this district. Certainly it seems very well organised for now.

Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.