Falcon Ridge Middle School 1

Posted October 02, 2014
Administration that is not comfortable with parents. Teachers not up on research. School lacks technology.

Posted March 09, 2014
I am in 8th Grade at Falcon Ridge Middle School and overall my experience has been great. Some teachers can be hard on you and make things long and complicated, but they are only trying to make you better at their subject. Before I came here, I was an average student and leaving for high school I have some of the best grades in the entire school. It takes hard work and determination, but it payed off in the end and I learned so much from being here. The teachers that I had were very nice and supportive if you were willing to ask questions, and they made the transition from elementary to middle school very easy. I highly recommend this school!

Falcon Ridge Middle School 2

Posted May 28, 2013
Most importantly, our daughter seems to like Falcon Ridge, after nearing completion of her 6th grade year. She seems to have adjusted well to the middle school experience and overall is happy at Falcon Ridge. However, with that said, she still doesn't seem as interested in certain subjects, as she was in elementary school. Her level of enthusiasm has dropped considerably since coming to Falcon Ridge. We typically don't like to complain or publicly say something negative about our schools because our teachers work so hard to meet our child's needs and they deserve a huge thank you. However, we believe Falcon Ridge has a long way to go in certain departments such as the english and reading department. We have had valid concerns about some of the teaching methods, curriculum and expectations, and have brought our concerns to the principal on numerous occasions. We have been treated very disrespectfully by the principal and the assistant principal to the point of being bullied and intimidated which led us to take our concerns to higher administration. Falcon Ridge needs new leadership! That would be a great place to start.

Posted June 03, 2012
falcon ridge MS is awesome i'm a student. the band and choir programs are the best.

Posted March 01, 2012
This is an excellent school . My daughter loves it !!, as do I . Top quality educators who care.

Posted January 08, 2012
My daughter is in the 6th grade at Falcon Ridge and absolutely loves it there. How wonderful to have your child enjoy middle school. Great teachers & principal.

Falcon Ridge Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
The staff and programs are top notch! The overall drive for the success of the students is a step above!

Posted September 07, 2009
I have enjoyed my years at this school soooooo much. The extra curricular activities are great and the teachers make learning fun!

Posted January 07, 2009
Falcon Ridge has great music program!

Posted December 31, 2008
great teachers and great everything!

Falcon Ridge Middle School
12900 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, Apple Valley, MN  55124
Last modified Falcon Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falcon Ridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top