Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

If your child has an IEP or any behavioral issues you should be prepared for your child to be looked upon as a problem an they will receive no supportive help nor will the IEP be followed. I was warned by teachers prior not to send my child there and unfortunately I had to. The principle and staff are a joke they could care less your kid is just a number there.

We were Truly disappointed in the experience overall- and especially the leaders. Wish our daughter had gone somewhere else!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Please be very aware of what is happening with your students. Teachers and especially administration not ethical. If you have concerns you must go to admin, then to Dr. Parr, to superintendent and the school board. A message needs to be sent that our students need to be safe and need to have fair treatment and the best teachers who are current on strategies. If you can, avoid this school.

If you have a special needs child (emotional vs physical), this is not the school for you. While the teachers are fantastic and very accommodating/supportive, the administration is not and that is what runs the show here. They may state positive words initially, but their action/behavior conflict with what they say. Completely agree with a previous review stating the school needs new leadership. Due to this school, my child is not who he was before attending here. Anxiety and distrust of people has gone thru the roof. Therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, behavior analysts and others have outlined (in detail) for me the schools' actions and how it negatively impacted my child (short term and long term). Thank goodness we found another school where they actually validate and support a child for who they are and don't try to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Administration that is not comfortable with parents. Teachers not up on research. School lacks technology.

I am in 8th Grade at Falcon Ridge Middle School and overall my experience has been great. Some teachers can be hard on you and make things long and complicated, but they are only trying to make you better at their subject. Before I came here, I was an average student and leaving for high school I have some of the best grades in the entire school. It takes hard work and determination, but it payed off in the end and I learned so much from being here. The teachers that I had were very nice and supportive if you were willing to ask questions, and they made the transition from elementary to middle school very easy. I highly recommend this school!

Most importantly, our daughter seems to like Falcon Ridge, after nearing completion of her 6th grade year. She seems to have adjusted well to the middle school experience and overall is happy at Falcon Ridge. However, with that said, she still doesn't seem as interested in certain subjects, as she was in elementary school. Her level of enthusiasm has dropped considerably since coming to Falcon Ridge. We typically don't like to complain or publicly say something negative about our schools because our teachers work so hard to meet our child's needs and they deserve a huge thank you. However, we believe Falcon Ridge has a long way to go in certain departments such as the english and reading department. We have had valid concerns about some of the teaching methods, curriculum and expectations, and have brought our concerns to the principal on numerous occasions. We have been treated very disrespectfully by the principal and the assistant principal to the point of being bullied and intimidated which led us to take our concerns to higher administration. Falcon Ridge needs new leadership! That would be a great place to start.

falcon ridge MS is awesome i'm a student. the band and choir programs are the best.

This is an excellent school . My daughter loves it !!, as do I . Top quality educators who care.

My daughter is in the 6th grade at Falcon Ridge and absolutely loves it there. How wonderful to have your child enjoy middle school. Great teachers & principal.

Last modified Falcon Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.