Eastview Senior High School 2

Posted October 18, 2012
As a student at Eastview, I can absolutely say that I do not like this school at all. A lot of the students are stuck up, and there are TONS of cliques and bullying.

Posted August 10, 2011
Eastview was a very bad experience for me. while there i felt to be liked at all you had to have a lot of money or play alot of sports. i felt discouraged to try ut for the plays and such. alot of students there are snobs. i also felt like the teachers were just doing just enough to get paid and really didnt care about us ( the students). i mean there were some phenomenal teachers that got me through the years there. but overall i would not go to this school again if someone paid me but im sure this could change but not for a while.

Posted March 11, 2011
Eastview has provided me with the best high school experience possible! I am one of those involved in dance team, theatre, and choir! I do not think it is hard to get into if you really "sell and go for it!" Also, the staff is PHENOMENAL and always willing to help any student falling behind! As for the students, although diverse, everyone was very friendly! I open enrolled from ISD194, so I was the new kid. I felt nothing but a welcoming environment with many successful students. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Posted June 26, 2010
I attended this school for all four years of high school. I will be the first to say there are MANY 'well off' students, which creates certain barriers. However, any reviews that say not having money means not enjoying the school are using this amazing school as a scapegoat for other issues their children or themselves have. Without the support of the staff and teachers, even the principal. I've been in the military for 4 years now, and without the skills I gained for personal developement and leadership from Eastview, I would not have advanced at twice the normal rate. I would move back just so my kids could have the same experience I did.

Eastview Senior High School 3

Posted March 15, 2010
My child, who has been performing outside of school environment, is extremely discouraged from participating in either choir or theater. Strong favoritism. I would not pay to see any of their productions. It only reminds me of the inequities. Dance Tech shows are so much more enjoyable. That is a more welcoming environment.

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted September 25, 2009
Wonderful, caring, high expectations, and exceptionally supportive. My children have thrived at this school. Eastview has been listed for many consecutive year as one of the best schools in the country by US New and Newsweek - and there is a very good reason! The teacher make a difference in the lives of their students. A very satisfied mom!!!!

Posted July 15, 2009
I went to EVHS for two years, and absolutely hated it. Unless you are in AP classes, or a varsity athlete you will not strive well in this school. Yes, academically this school is better than the surroundings, but the teachers are very stand off ish, and the administration is poor. All high schools have cliques and issues involving this, but EVHS does little to none to help new comers fit it. We had one meeting for new kids during my soph. year and i feel like it was more of a pity party then anything else. Theater was impossible to get into unless you knew the director or the choir directors. I would not send my kids to this school.

Posted March 19, 2009
This school compared to the other schools ive been at is by far the best for one reason, caliber of student. All of the students here strive to succeed and are encouraged to do so by the teachers. In my opinion this school beats out ant high school a million to one.

Eastview Senior High School
6200 140th St West, Apple Valley, MN  55124
Last modified Eastview Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastview Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top