Bad
Good

Whilst some students may be less than scholars, I think Paladin Academy is a good school. Compared to previous schools that I have enrolled in and attended, this is by far the best. I've met a lot of completely dedicated and phenomenal staff whilst at Paladin Academy. I thought I was horrible at math when I started, yet after a lot of hard work, I was placed in the class to prep for the MCA Math test, even though I literally can't take the test until years from now. I do wish the staff had more rules and were a lot stricter. Another critique I have is that I believe Paladin Academy, overall, needs more structure.

I am so grateful as a mother for what liberty has enabled y son to do. Liberty helped him completely turn his life around academically. It is nice to see dedicated teachers take a more one on one learning environment and productively help shape these young minds into not only academically inclined students in the classroom but hardworking adults that have the knowledge to make it as structured members of our society.

Last modified Paladin Career & Technical High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.