Posted March 28, 2013
I have two children here. It is fantastic, I am amazed at how sensitive the teachers are to shaping the entire human person in addition to giving them an education. This environment nurtures the whole person. The school shows my kids real life skills like setting priorities and working on projects to completion. They run meetings and give reports, I am impressed. The kids are happy with the school. I am looking forward to their sixth grade, when they will have a chance to show leadership and develop mentoring skills. I hope they start the 7th and 8th grades soon!

Posted March 23, 2013
Our youngest two children began this school as preschoolers and have thrived academically as well as spiritually. Their math and writing skills as well as the other core academic skills Bar exceed many of theit peers who are being educated in traditional school settings. The Montessori method has helped develop their social skills and ability to relate to people of all ages respectfully with grace and courtesy. Witnessing the growth in their relationship with Jesus and their love for the Catholic faith has been 1 of the greatest joys for us as parents.

Posted August 28, 2010
My children are thriving at this school. I was nervous about how my son would do going from Montessori to traditional education upon graduating...I am happy to report he is a straight A student and incredibly well-rounded. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their children to be confident, intelligent, and deep-rooted in their Catholic faith.

Posted April 29, 2008
Maria Montessori always intended her educational program to have a spiritual component, and the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd is an amazing way to let children come to know the Lord. Even though I think that is so important, I still wouldn't keep my children in a Catholic school unless the academics were exceptional, and the Way of the Shepherd has not disappointed in that area either. In addition, the parent community is very involved and welcoming. Just about everything you could want in a Catholic school!

Posted November 30, 2007
This is one of about nine (9) true Montessori schools in the country. We moved to the Twin Cities and searched for the perfect school to match our children's style of learning for maximum growth and development. This school is 40 minutes away and definitely worth the drive.

Posted April 18, 2007
Some of the best teachers you will find anywhere. While my wife and I were apprehensive about the Catholic Montessori aspect, our concerns were unfounded. This is a fabulous pre-K through 6 school and the Montessori methods really work!

The Way Of The Shepherd Montessori
13200 Central Avenue Northeast, Blaine, MN  55434
Last modified The Way Of The Shepherd Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
The Way Of The Shepherd Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.