Bad
Good

Johnsville Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2016
Bullies run the school, and nothing is done. Three years of bullying by the same students and the school does nothing.

Posted February 23, 2016
This is a wonderful school with teachers that truly care about the children's education. All the teachers and staff go out of their way to personally know every child in the school.

Posted October 12, 2015
My brothers and I went there as kids and now my niece is attending there! Such a wonderful school!bqck then our teachers and Were amazing and th teachers now r as well!!

Posted December 10, 2013
We moved to Florida this past summer and I really miss this school. The new principal is really great! He stood out there with the kids crossing the street and the staff is great too. My kids went here for 3 1/2 years and they never really had a problem with bullying and my oldest is special needs so I was expecting it because that's what kids do sometimes. I love the Run/Walk club they do in the spring and fall and my daughters 4th grade class took a bike ride to Bunker from the school and MANY parents were involved and it was great! I got to know some of her classmates parents that way and they became great friends. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone. Mrs. King is great! My daughter got to eat lunch with her a lot and she submitted us for Christmas help and what we received was such a blessing because I was out of work at the time. Leaving this school was hard to do and the school my kids go to in Florida barely stands next to Johnsville. We are actually moving to northern Florida this month so we can have something closer to what my kids had at this school.

Johnsville Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2011
Awesome teachers at this school! And the new Principal is wonderful! The only negative I can say is the Accelerated Reader program in 3rd grade's only emphasis is getting as many points as possible. Not a good reading goal. My child went from loving to read, to hating it. Luckily, her 4th grade teacher more than made up for it.

Johnsville Elementary School 3

Posted December 04, 2009
We had similar situations when we tried to contact the new principle. We agree he is not very personable and has a lack of understanding about difficulties many children have in school, especially special need children. We love the school staffs though. They're sincere and willing to work with us. We hope their great attitude would eventually influence his way of thinking.

Johnsville Elementary School

Posted May 12, 2009
Johnsville has been a wonderful school. The teachers I have come in contact with are amazing! They are kind and very concerned with the childrens education and well being. My only concern now is that their has been a principal change. The last principal was FANTASTIC! The kids loved him as well as the parents. The new prinicpal is not very personable. In fact, I have left messages on his voice mail to discuss issues in regards to my children and have not even received a return call. I fear that leadership or lack there of starts at the top and has a way of trickling down the ladder. I certainly hope that the new principal's disregard for the concerns of a parent does not come to trickle down to the rest of the Johnsville staff.

Johnsville Elementary School 1

Posted November 08, 2007
They have way to many kids in each class and not enough help to those who need it. They want the parent to do all the teaching so they don't have to be accountable. If I had the choice my kids would go else where.

Posted May 12, 2007
I can't say how wonderful Johnsville is. They have an excellent principal and excellent teachers. Both my kids love going to school every day.

Posted November 04, 2005
My son has attended Johnsville Elementary for 3 years and has had Ms.Weinhold for both Kindergarden and 2nd grade. He had Mrs. Underbakke in 1st grade. These teachers have been excellent! The school is warm and inviting to parents and my child has learned so much! He has excelled here. I would rate this school 4 stars. And for the area that it's located in, I would expect some classism but have not experienced this at all with the Johnsville Staff.

Johnsville Elementary School
991 125th Ave NE, Blaine, MN  55434
Last modified Johnsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.