Posted March 06, 2014
It's a great school, most of teachers are very nice, it's one of the best places to make new friends, mostly because most of the students there come from other elementry schools from all over the district.

Posted November 25, 2013
I have two children who attend Roosevelt and this is our 3rd year at the school. Negatives: As others mentioned, the office staff are quite rude. The 6th grade Vice Principal is not competent. She is very emotional, to the point of being unprofessional and only concerned with teachers rights instead of students. Positives: The teachers are outstanding. They really care about the kids and want them to succeed. The main Principal does a great job overseeing a caring atmosphere of learning and achieving.

Roosevelt Middle School 1

Posted August 27, 2011
We have had a TERRIBLE experience at Roosevelt Middle School. Our second son is beginning 7th grade there, and he will be the last child of ours to attend there - the rest I am sending to another middle school in the area. The staff is rude, I found the principal difficult to deal with, and we had trouble with teachers even answering our emails and phone calls. We are educated, involved parents, our second son is an honor student, and I have never been more frustrated than when dealing with this school.

Roosevelt Middle School 5

Posted July 24, 2009
i had just finished my first year at roosevelt middle school it was so much fun and it was amazing the teachers were great and i made alot of new friends! thanks rms for giving me a great school year

Roosevelt Middle School 0

Posted November 17, 2008
I couldn't wait for my children to be done at Roosevelt Middle School. The office staff were rude and the Assistant principle Mrs Hennesey can not be trusted and should think about retiring. I do have to say most of the teachers were great.

Roosevelt Middle School 5

Posted June 20, 2008
Okay, i just finished my last year at Roosevelt. And it was the best school I've attended. The music program is the best i think. Because most of my friends were in some sort of music group. Orchestra, choir or band. Orchestra (my class), had almost 50 students in 8th grade alone! And over 90 6th grade violinists! There is also two wonderful teachers for choir and band. Their sports program, personally, could use a little help. A lot of the sports they have there are competitive. I know the dance team had a really good year, and so did the other groups i heard. Well, for me it will be kind of sad to leave Roosevelt. Now my brother can go and, hopefully enjoy Roosevelt as much as i did.

Roosevelt Middle School 0

Posted May 21, 2008
This is my oldest son's 2nd year at Roosevelt Middle School. This school is better than i hopes and dreams i hoped for. My son has aspberger's (autism) he is high functioning but, still requires help. He has excellent para's. And a case worker (Brenda) who is out of this world. She teaches my child and many other's with some sort of autism. My son is pulled from a class of his choice other than math or english. He has para's to help him stay on task. The teacher's are above and beyond is ability and understanding. My son's grades in math for the last 2 year's have been F's and now he's getting A's. I believe very deeply that this school really does care. And all students benefit from the teacher's, staff and a mostly caring student body. Any parent should be assured this is an excellent school.

Roosevelt Middle School 3

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted January 18, 2005
Both of my kids have attended Roosevelt Middle School and have enjoyed the experience. The teachers are very caring and honestly seem to enjoy the kids past and present students. The music program is a good starting ground for interested students, but a bit lacking for advanced students that tend to get held back by new beginning students. The art programs are very interesting and all the students seem to enjoy the different projects and the varity from year to year. The sports area is some what limited for the school. Roosevelt does offer many programs, but they compete with outside clubs, rec leagues and associations for the students interest. Parent/teacher conferences is a very busy place and parent level is very high. The parents and teachers have a very nicely controlled environment for the student to learn with very little major problems for a middle school of this size.

Roosevelt Middle School
650 NE Main St, Blaine, MN  55434
Last modified Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top