422 students|Davinci Academy

Bad
Good

My daughter has been at this school for 1 year now. I am amazed at the wealth of knowledge she is acquiring in comparison to other children in her same grade level (I am a Girl Scout leader so we have girls from 3 different schools). She is challenged daily and her teachers have her in accelerated math to meet her needs. I love the almost daily communication with the staff. Only bummer with this school is the poor parking area and amount of time it takes to drop off/ pick up my daughter. Oh, there are MANY opportunities for parent involvement. It is such a joy to have these opportunities and be actively involved around my schedule.

We were fortunate to have our child selected in 2013 for Kindergarten. I'm so glad we made the decision to have her attend Davinci. Ms. LeSage and her team do such a great job. I highly recommend parents look into this school - its amazing!

I love this school. Unfortunately, I had to leave it but I still love it. There are people here who have helped me through problems I had and I had a lot of fun here. The kids are welcoming, friendly, and once you get to know them, they are your second family. That is really important to me, as I am very sentimental. Even the boys in your class will defend you and help you through things that are hard for you to deal with on your own. No one will leave a fellow classmate alone during a hard time. You always have a shoulder to lean on at this school, whether its a teacher or a student. The teachers are amazing and helpful. They have fun ways of teaching that, over all, work really well. The students excel, the parents get involved, and everyone ends up knowing almost everyone. This is because the school is so small. Everyone can get immensely close to everyone. Like the previous person has said, you build lasting relationships here. In fact, I still am great friends with everyone I was close to. The only thing I would ever change are the colors of the uniforms. Really bad. But otherwise, this school is phenomenal. As a previous student, I highly recommend this school.

I am an 8th grader who is finishing up my last year at this phenomenal school. I came from Oak View Middle school looking for a fresh start after going through the torrential social drama at oak view, And i have to say, I was extremely glad i did, I built lasting friendships here, and have learned so much through the past two years at this school. the teachers really understand you, and the nice thing is, you have pretty much the same teachers throughout your three years as a junior higher. this way, you get to know your teachers in a way that traditional public schools cannot offer. But, i do regret to say, this year has brought new changes as well. the core classes were extended to 70 minutes, when they had previously been 50 minutes, therefore eliminating the time for an electives class. it was very upsetting, and in our advisories, we are often times not with all of the people in our grade. this was extremely upsetting, as many were hoping to get their favorite teachers this year for homerooms. Despite it all though, Davinci Did a very nice job on what true education should be. And i hope that this school will find the money eventually to become stronger and even better.

We love this school! With the individual learning approach, and wonderful reward programs, the teachers/school encourage a love for learning and trying new things. Our son loves going to school! We are so excited by his enthusiasm and interest in telling us about what he's done/learned each day. Both parents & teachers are actively involved in making the school a success. This translates into student success...thank you Davinci!

I love this school! I have three children at Davinci. Everyday I am amazed at the curriculum, the staff, and my childrens knowledge of subjects. They have so much fun doing the assignments they hardly notice that they are learning. Learning is differentiated, and brought to the ability level of the child. This makes every child successful. This is such a fun school for the kids. Parents are involved & play an important role in helping the child learn.

Last modified Davinci Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.