Posted May 16, 2012
I am a parent of a special education student and would like to say that I love Kennedy. The staff is wonderful. They are very supportive of my son in regular ed classes. He is also involved in many after school activities. The staff and parents are very involved and supportive of school activities. There is a feeling of an extended family there. If my child needs help and I cant do it someone has always offered to help him out. The principal is always in the halls in the morning welcoming the students to school or calling parents personally if a student is late getting in. In short both my son and myself love our experience at Kennedy.

Kennedy Senior High School 3

Posted April 11, 2011
I attended Kennedy for only my 9th grade year. offers many programs but not many openings in each of the programs. i tryed to get into many classes and would be denied cause they had no more open seats. there was some problems with comunication between my parents and the school. i had a time where my mother was denied to take me for a doctor appt. another time i get yelled at by a teacher that thought i was someone else. in 10th grade we moved away and i learned nothing more in my high school years at my new school. : ( Had Some good teachers. some not so good assistants

Posted June 19, 2009
Teachers really know the students and are great at communicating with both students and parents. The student population is diverse and accepting. The are so many different opportunities available both academically and extracurricular.

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted August 11, 2005
- a staff
School and staff are fabulous. Lots of diversity which is the real world. Kids of all races and backgrounds interact and get along fine. Great vocal program, dance line, girls basketball. Wonderful school experience.

Kennedy Senior High School 4

Posted July 07, 2004
- a former student

Kennedy Senior High School
9701 Nicollet Ave South, Bloomington, MN  55420
Last modified Kennedy Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top