Bad
Good

This was my kids first year here.I was pleased with the outcome.I have now a third and a fifth grader.The thing that please me the most was the fact that I have a daughter whom is now a third grader and she has adhd and the teachers and staff were able to deal with her.The previous teacher she had before coming to Oak Grove had a hard time with her.This school is Great and i look forward to the upcoming school year.

I love this school. This is my daughters 3rd year at this school and she loves it as well. She has really great teachers and the principle is wonderful. They really advocate parent involovment and have alot of family activities during the year. They are anything from outdoor family movie night, family craft night to family breakfast and suppers. I really just can't say enough about this school. It is great!

This was my daughters first year attending this school, we came from Brooklyn Center. This is one of the best schools I have seen yet they encourage parent involvement and have so many activities for the children, the principal is very nice and concerned about the children and my daughters teacher is very good. The whole staff that I have been in contact this school year have showed they care about the children and the education received.

Last modified Oak Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.