Bad
Good

Palmer Lake Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
This is my sons first year at Palmer lake and he loves it there. His teacher and the principle where very helpful at getting him adjusted quickly .

Palmer Lake Elementary School

Posted October 08, 2009
I can't say enough great things about Palmer Lake. They have the greatest teachers and Kidstop program (after school care) that there is. My 34 & 33-yr-old kids went there. Many years later my 19-yr-old went there and had many of the same teachers throughout the years. Many of them are still teaching there today. That is dedication! The education Palmer Lake gives is wonderful. Their caring and nurturing of the students is exemplary. When my youngest was in 3rd grade, his dad had heart bypass surgery in May and I had brain aneurysm surgery in June. I can't begin to describe the care and concern everyone there gave to all of us. It was greatly appreciated. The bond my son formed with them lasts to this day. He would often go back to vist them throughout his junior and senior high years. Even though he graduated last year, he still returns to visit. The staff at this school cares for the students, and the family, mind, body and soul. I only wish my grandchildren were in this chool district. I would have loved for them to also be able go to Palmer Lake and get such a great start in life and learning.

Posted February 11, 2005
I can't say enough good things about this school! The teachers are involved and caring regarding all aspects of a students life. My daughter went there k-6 she is now in 8th grade. I can most definately recommend this school! Regardless of your student's personality, learning rate, etc. The teachers in this school will put them on a very successful path. They have plenty of after school stuff from academic to sports. I've seen teachers use their own money to help a child get into activies that, due to financial situations at home, a child may not be able to take part in. Teachers go way out of their way to help. Palmer Lake is what a positive learning experience is about. If I could rate this school higher than a 5 I would. It's a perfect 10!

Posted January 06, 2005
'I have two children in the school in the lowest and highest grades. What I like about the school is the strict discipline given to the students which creates a peaceful learning environment. The principal is kind, involved and friendly. My kids love going to school everyday!'

Posted December 01, 2004
We have a son in second grade and we are so happy with the school and staff. Can't wait for our next child to start. Makes such a great start for a childs education when they love their school.

Palmer Lake Elementary School
7300 West Palmer Lake Dr, Brooklyn Park, MN  55429
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. (763) 561-1930
Last modified Palmer Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.