Brooklyn Park, MN

Zanewood Community School 4

Posted October 19, 2011
My son attended here for preschool and currently in kindergarten. He loves it there because all his friends in our little neighborhood go there. I love it because it's close and he's learning new things everyday. But unfortunetly and fortunetly we bought a house so he has to attend a different school which kind of upsets me but I know he will make new friends and keep current ones too. Also I love the size of the school which is not too big and confusing.

Zanewood Community School 5

Posted February 09, 2010

Zanewood Community School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
This is the school that my grandkids go to. They are very loving and care about the students not just as a number but as an individual and strive to make the learning experience fun in the process.

Zanewood Community School 0

Posted August 21, 2007
i realy enoy this school the teacher were realy nice and disapline. when i left I almost cired and it is a realy safe school for kids to go to. Ben Howard

Zanewood Community School 1

Posted February 24, 2006

Zanewood Community School 2

Posted October 02, 2004
My daughter attends Zanewood at this present time and I must say I am very disappointed with this school. They don't return phone calls, the office staff is very rude, and all they have is excuses when there is a problem. I am looking to put my daughter in another school. My daughter attended last year and all I had was problems. I thought I would give them a shot this year but already I'm having problems with them. I think they should start by getting rid of some of their office personnel and go from there maybe things would improve.If you ask why my daughter was there in the first place convenience the school is a block away. I will say the only bright light there is Ms Percic.

Zanewood Community School
7000 Zane Ave North, Brooklyn Park, MN  55429
Last modified Zanewood Community School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zanewood Community School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top