Public charter
Brooklyn Park, MN

Sage Academy Charter School 5

Posted October 04, 2012
SAGE has been a great school for my student. My son fell through the cracks at his previous school but he doesn't here. We get updates about his missing work weekly and he really enjoys interacting with the teachers because they actually have time for him. I would recommend this school to everyone that a large public school doesn't work for.

Sage Academy Charter School 2

Posted February 25, 2010
Last year, this school was excellent. This year, not so much. We have two children that attended this school. When they were there last year they absolutely loved it. This year, they asked us to please remove them. Our children enjoy learning and were having problems with disruptions in the class rooms by students and teachers who could not take control of the class. This year they seemed to be having issues as far as money. They were offering a $100 finders fee for anyone who brought in a student that stayed for at least 60 days. We removed our children at Winter break. Within days of them leaving I was informed that 2 of the new teachers that were brought in this year, had left. I believe that if they can get back to where they were last year that this school is a wonderful place.

Sage Academy Charter School 1

Posted February 24, 2010

Sage Academy Charter School 3

Posted February 24, 2010
Sage was an amazing school when I first started going there. A lot went downhill in my 3 years of being there but if you utilize the utensils they give you to work with you can succeed in many aspects but you can also take advantage very easily and that is why I think the school has failed in it's dreams for what it should have become.

Sage Academy Charter School 1

Posted June 17, 2008

Sage Academy Charter School 0

Posted January 13, 2008
SAGE offers students an alternative to 'school as usual' and will really appeal to the student who finds regular high school impersonal and unresponsive to their needs. The small school setting and individual student planning tailors learning to a student's level and capacity. Students in either end or middle of the learning spectrum will succeed here, be challenged and find their path to the future.

Sage Academy Charter School
3900 85th Ave North, Brooklyn Park, MN  55443
Last modified Sage Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sage Academy Charter School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top