Public charter
Brooklyn Park, MN

Posted April 29, 2014
Come to PSA only if you are willing to work hard; otherwise go somewhere else.

Posted January 07, 2014
I am very pleased with the staff and curriculum. I would recommend this school to anyone interested in a very diverse and structured environment. I have two children here one in elementary and one in high school. I am grateful to have my children attend PSA!

Prairie Seeds Academy 4

Posted November 05, 2013
Prairie Seeds Academy (PSA) offers more than 800+ students and their families a small public-chartered environment where students from many cultures can feel safe as they aspire to become global citizens. The sports program, especially soccer, has garnered national attention and PSA students are recruited to D1, D2 and D3 teams. Academic achievement is a goal supported by ESL mentors as students become fluent in English. A variety of community service and environmental programs give PSA students opportunities to experience leadership, program and event planning, and fulfillment. A second home to our students, PSA's caring staff, faculty and counsellors help students achieve and succeed.

Prairie Seeds Academy 4

Posted March 18, 2012
Most of the high school teacher do what is expected from them. The most praise teacher by me is the honors English teacher. He takes his class to a whole other level. Ties in ethics, his personal societal study and philosophy into literature. He is rarely bias thus is very open-minded. He never limit inquiry from his students. His 10th to 12th grade classes revolts in Socratic based discussions. Hence his class is rarely daily note taking oriented. He gives me great reason to attend PSA.

Posted November 22, 2010
It's a great school with great teachers and a great learning environment. I'd recommend this school to anyone and still be confident that my friends and family will recieve the highest knowledge possible, in the care of Prairie Seeds Academy.

Posted March 08, 2009

Posted January 22, 2009
This school is awesome, I have learned alot about the hmong history, culture, food, language, I would recommend this to all my friends. One of the best in BP. The rock band is one of my favorite at PSA.

Prairie Seeds Academy 0

Posted March 24, 2008
We love Prairie Seeds Academy, I have one child going to this school.

Prairie Seeds Academy
6200 West Broadway Ave North, Brooklyn Park, MN  55428
Last modified Prairie Seeds Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie Seeds Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top