Buffalo, MN
Students enrolled: 1,281

Posted January 15, 2013
I believe this is actually a really great school. The enriched programs are challenging as meant to be. So overall a really good school

Posted October 28, 2012
This is an excellent school. I am proud to say my son has been there for the last 2 years.

Posted March 26, 2012
Awesome school! Has great gifted/extra-help programs, and good teachers who do their best that the students learn! The staff are very helpful, and my child and I have enjoyed the parent portal, the teacher websites, and the good attitude it promotes toward learning.

Buffalo Community Middle School 4

Posted September 07, 2005
We had lived in this community for 5 years. I found this school to have a high quality of academic programs. My son enjoyed this school and all it had to offer. The level of parent involvement was as much or as little as you wanted to be involved. I had volunteered a few times and enjoyed the other parents and teachers that were involved.

Buffalo Community Middle School
1300 Hwy 25 North, Buffalo, MN  55313
Last modified Buffalo Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Community Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top