Burnsville, MN

917 D/Hoh Gideon Pond Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2011
This is an excellent school. My kids were there till they graduated. Nothing that I had seen is not good or appropriate. They have excellent teachers and staffs too. If your kids are well behave and hardworking, you will love this school.

917 D/Hoh Gideon Pond Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2004
We were very disappointed in the Principal and my sons teacher for the way they handled a very dangerous situation. I don't believe tahe Teacher and principal understand nor follow district policies. Excuses were made as well as allowences because the child was from a 'good home' well, we have a good home and had to move my child to a new school because live bullets don't seem to be taken very seriously. My son is a bright child and his quality of work was slipping he didn't want to go to school all because his teacher seemed uncarring and combattive with him. The wonderful thing is now he is above grade level and is preforming wonderfully. In this climiate it is important we as parents talk about bullets, weapons, drugs because all this was forced on us a parent on a 'innocent' 2nd grade son 'Shame on Gideon Pond.'

917 D/Hoh Gideon Pond Elementary School
613 East 130 St, Burnsville, MN  55337
Last modified 917 D/Hoh Gideon Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
917 D/Hoh Gideon Pond Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top