Posted November 20, 2013
"We love Echo Park ! The teachers have been wonderful and the staff is very helpful. The curriculum, classes, and programs have exceedingly met the needs of both of my children. It's a school that you can be confident your child is receiving the best possible education. The school offers my children a unique, character defining, and academic enriched platform that truly enables them to be successful.We have been blessed to be a part of this school.

Posted September 01, 2012
I went to this school 7 odd years ago and I absolutely loved it everyone was so nice and welcoming especially the principle and the nurse!!!! Great school!!! if you have kids and you live in the area that's the school you should take them too!!

Posted January 08, 2012
My daughter went to elementary school at Echo Park and what a great experience it was. The teachers and principal were wonderful. Lots of parent involvement. She made wonderful friends here too.

Posted July 29, 2010
My oldest just completed her experience at Echo Park and my second is entering 2nd grade in the fall. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! My daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes the summer before 2nd grade and with a few challenges here and there (as to be expected) it all worked out. The nurse is great and the teachers listened to our concerns and followed our plans for what we wanted done. I hope to have all 3 of my children complete their elementary years at EP! If we move I will have to make sure they still get to go there! GO PENGUINS!

Echo Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2010
I am so very proud of our Echo Park. I am never had any trouble stepping into the Office, requesting to speak to the principal, and voicing my concern about a certain subject. Our teachers have been nothing but positive and supportive. It's a blessing to be able to call your child's teacher, and get them on the phone, and be able to let him know what is going on in your childs life.

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted March 19, 2008
I was shocked to read that someone didnt think that this was the greatest school in Burnsville. I dont think it is fair to rate the entire school based on a specific incident or teacher. My daughter is in 2nd grade and her teachers from k-2 have all been SUPER, great staff, everyone knows her name and I just cant say enough about how much we love this school. Often see the principal outside greeting students, patrolling and just being around. We love it!! Strong Focus on no bullying and teaching kindness!

Echo Park Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2008
I would advised any parent of a child with special needs or dealing with psychological barriers to have their children attend another school within the district. They aren't interested in telling you the problem until the end of the semester...and I have found it IMPERATIVE to a childs education to get the necessary tools when the problem begins so that they can attain what is necessary for them to reach a higher level.

Posted February 17, 2008

Posted September 25, 2007

Echo Park Elementary School
14100 County Rd 11, Burnsville, MN  55337
Last modified Echo Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Echo Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top