PK-6, 8-9
Burnsville, MN

Southview Christian School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
Mean teachers they yell at the students and are unfair and not caring at all

Southview Christian School 5

Posted October 03, 2008
it's very fun, great teachers!

Southview Christian School 5

Posted June 05, 2007
My son has attended Southview Christian School since kindergarten. In fact he was in the very first kindergarten class and is now on his way to 5th grade. Regarding academics,he is challenged daily. Although not crazy about doing school work/homework, he enjoys going to school & hates to miss school 'because I cannot afford to get behind' is what he told the pediatrician when he was ill. I love the small multigrade setting & how the kids mentor one another, I feel that Mrs. Hanson and Mrs. Leech REALLY know my son. It is important to us that the values we are instilling in our son is reinforce daily at school & to his peers. The kids worship every morning & Pastor Hiner is there, every Tuesday morning by 8AM (his favorite time of the day haha) with cheerful smile to greet the kids.

Southview Christian School
15304 County Road 5, Burnsville, MN  55306
Last modified Southview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6, 8-9
Southview Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top