Bad
Good

This school is not a good school. It has progressed to a school where teachers look the other way and bullying is common on a daily basis. Although it is too late now, I wish that I had sent my children to a different school.

Its a safe school to go to for your kids. There is a police officer asigned to the school. Any problems students can see the police officer for help from other students.

Students go by the slogan FIRE: Focus, Integrity, responsibility and excellence. I witnessed teachers and students here go above and beyond, if your kids are well behave and hard working, this is the best school that you can ask for.

We found our experience at this school to be frustrating at best. If your child needs individual attention in order to succeed, this is NOT the school for them. They have limited thinking and will not try things that are not already in place. We experienced theft that went uninvestigated. We experienced teachers that did NOT communicate with parents, even when asked. I would have an extremely difficult time recommending this school.

You have an outstanding school and staff. Your principal is excellent and the assistant principal should be our governor. TREMENDOUS

This is very good school. The school has best teachers and principal. Polices officers who protects the students from bully. Hayow Burnsville, Mn 55337

I was a student very recently at Nicollet. I was there in 04-05, 05-06, & 06-07. We had some of the best teachers ever at this school. They helped, taught well, and we had a lot of fun in our classes too. We had many people who tried to keep us teenagers under control too, including a police officer who was always around. There were also plenty of activities to be involved in. I liked my three years at Nicollet, and I'm going to miss it.

Last modified Nicollet Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.