Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

PRIDE and what it stands for. Students learn and live it and are rewarded for good behaviors.

My kids are learning and progressing. Lots of excellent and experienced teachers here. Highly rated principle. One detraction is that there are some, but now enough focused opportunities for gifted or advanced students to get challenged and learn at a higher level. Luckily, I take care of that at home myself.

We've been at Sioux Trail for kindergarten, first grade and now second grade. I can't say enough about the wonderful and caring teachers we've had. Loved the all-day kindergarten format and saw tremendous growth happen in my kids. I'm also very happy with the specialist teachers (science, art, phys ed, music) and creative/fun approaches to each, including musicals and science fairs. My kids have been genuinely interested and enthusiastic about participating. Overall, this is a great neighborhood school and has been a very positive experience for my family.

My kids attend Sioux Trail in 3rd and 6th grades and Olivia, my 3rd grader thinks it is a 5 star school! She loves it! So does my 6th grader. The teachers at Sioux Trail are so wonderful and the parent support is outstanding. Everyone is very dedicated!

Last modified Sioux Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.