Burnsville, MN

Posted March 08, 2015
HORRIBLE STAFF!! Some of the teachers are great, but the school nurse is NOT a respectful person!! She belittles parents when they ask questions about how she cares for the students. Our whole experience there was stressful and horrible. We had to transfer schools due to bullying, as my son was afraid to go to school. The staff agreed to "deal" with the bullying, but nothing was ever done.

Posted January 19, 2015
I think the teachers are great and very attentive to the students needs. I like that the kids educations are geared to where they are at not where the entire class is at.

Vista View Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2013
This school sucks when it comes to dealing with bullies children that have been bullies for years continue to be allowed to attend the school so much for zero tolerance

Posted April 17, 2011
I have had kids at Vista View continuously since 1998. I have been VERY involved with volunteering at school, including being an officer on the PTO Board. The teachers, kitchen staff, and custodial staff have been beyond exceptional! There are MANY teachers that go WAY above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted April 14, 2011
Vista View has great kids, staff, and programs. Each student is important. We are a real community. Our students have made great gains again this year!

Posted September 24, 2010
My child has also had to put up with a lot of bullying. The staff seems disinterested and ineffectual. She used to love going to school, but not anymore. The teachers seem to do very little to motivate the children and teach to the lowest common denominator. Last week my 4th grader said science class covered what a pencil is: "The writing tip is lead. The other end is an eraser." They rarely have more than a page of homework, if that. My child is bored and, after many complaints, still bullied.

Posted August 31, 2008
Very caring staff and teachers who help all students do the very best that they can.

Posted June 07, 2006
My daughter started 1st grade mid year and loved school untile she started at Vista View. She has been bullyed for most of that time. I have talked with teachers and the Princal. Nothing has been done about this. My daughter now hates school. I am hoping that I can find a school that my daughter likes and will be back to liking school again.

Vista View Elementary School
13109 County Rd 5, Burnsville, MN  55337
Last modified Vista View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top