Cedar, MN

Cedar Creek Community School 3

Posted July 11, 2013
My son attended this school for 1st grade and I am considering transferring him due to the bullying I witnessed by his teacher. Instead of structure, there were commands and yelling and she often singled my son out due to his hyperactivity. I don't dislike the school itself, but there are some teachers there that do not know how to handle a classroom in a positive manner. The activities they offered were amazing and above any other school, so I'm quite torn on my decision to move my son to St. Francis Elemenatary at this time.

Cedar Creek Community School 3

Posted December 14, 2012
We currently have a student at Cedar Creek and most of the teachers are very good. We have found a few who lack the desire to follow discipline policies the school has in place. Collectively the principal and teachers need to get serious about how to handle the bullying issues they have.

Posted February 01, 2011
My kids are new to this school this year and they come home all happy and chatty about their days. The only thing I would change about the school is Kindegarten. I would have all day instead of half day, but that is my opinion. It is a really nice school.

Posted September 01, 2010
this school is very fun i had great teachers every year i went there ITS AMAZING!!!!!

Posted August 16, 2010
I have kids in this school now and they have had such great teachers!! I have enjoyed plenty of opportunities to be involved and have had great communication with the teachers!! It is a great school!

Posted April 13, 2006
- a former student
I am a past student of CCCS. All I have to say is that they have some of the best teachers of any school in the district that I have had the oppurtunity to attend. They sustain a rare quality of human compassion and show remarkable intrest in the lives and best interests of their students. Thank you

Posted July 03, 2005
- a staff
I have had the opportunity to work at this school. In the years that I have been employed in this district, I have realized that there is not a job that has as little respect as a teacher does. With the classes that I have encountered, I have rarely had any parental involvement in any activity that takes place within a classroom and have had incredibly disprespectly parents encounter me throughout the years. If a parent doesn't like how a certified adult is trained to teach their child, maybe they should home school them. I have been the one who has gotten into 'trouble' by a parent when I have punished a child at school. I find that it is odd that I am the one that is being held accountable for a student's actions instead of the child. When did things change?

Posted June 10, 2004
I went to this school for 4th, 5th, and 6th grade; and the 6th grade teachers have prepared me very well for Junior High (St. Francis). All I have to say is that this is a very good school.

Posted June 10, 2004
- a former student

Cedar Creek Community School
21108 NE Polk St, Cedar, MN  55011
Last modified Cedar Creek Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Creek Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top