Bad
Good

I have two daughters currently attending this school and they love it! My older daughter has special needs and I could not ask for a better team of teachers to work with. I love the frequent communication I have with the teachers and they are all so nice. I wouldn't want my children at any other school. We've has no negative experiences so far.

My son attended this school for 1st grade and I am considering transferring him due to the bullying I witnessed by his teacher. Instead of structure, there were commands and yelling and she often singled my son out due to his hyperactivity. I don't dislike the school itself, but there are some teachers there that do not know how to handle a classroom in a positive manner. The activities they offered were amazing and above any other school, so I'm quite torn on my decision to move my son to St. Francis Elemenatary at this time.

We currently have a student at Cedar Creek and most of the teachers are very good. We have found a few who lack the desire to follow discipline policies the school has in place. Collectively the principal and teachers need to get serious about how to handle the bullying issues they have.

Hello this is a former student that went there for 2nd,3rd,4th,and half of 5th grade. I was friends with a lot of cool people. I miss everybody there even who didn't like me or I didn't like them. When I was moving into the other state Mi. I missed it so bad. I still do please say hi to all of the students. I think everyone should go to this school.I left on Febuary 17, 2012. I miss everybody and have a wonderful day. P.s. take my advice go to Cedar Creek Community School!

My kids are new to this school this year and they come home all happy and chatty about their days. The only thing I would change about the school is Kindegarten. I would have all day instead of half day, but that is my opinion. It is a really nice school.

this school is very fun i had great teachers every year i went there ITS AMAZING!!!!!

I have kids in this school now and they have had such great teachers!! I have enjoyed plenty of opportunities to be involved and have had great communication with the teachers!! It is a great school!

Last modified Cedar Creek Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.