Champlin, MN
Students enrolled: 1,919

Jackson Middle School 2

Posted August 30, 2013
I was not impressed with any part of my experience at this school. There were fights in the hallways everywhere you looked and the teachers were never available for one-on-one help. I was also placed in a lower level of math, which I excelled at, and it is now affecting me with the college application process because I was so far behind in that subject.

Jackson Middle School 3

Posted December 28, 2011
I went to JMS and i can for sure tell you that this school has a lot of academic programs but they are pricey so if you want to be on the cheer leading squad it costs like 80 dollars per month or something and the teachers do not really give any homework and you barely have something to do but as a student of course I am going to like it as a parent I wouldn't dare taking my child there!!!

Jackson Middle School 3

Posted April 11, 2010
This school is extremely average and doesn't meet the requirements for my high performing strudent.

Posted March 10, 2010
This school is a good school to learn at and is easy to ajust to and the theachers are fantastic.:) I am a student and i came from a diferent distric and I had another year for elementry and i ajusted quikly and the school is nicely lade out and easy to get around. It is a great school trust me.

Posted September 02, 2009
I'm a parent of an 8th grader at JMS. When we moved here I was a bit frightened by the size of the school. However, since day1 the teachers, staff have been wonderful. Everyone is available for my emails and responds to questions timely. I have been even more impressed with the teachers ability to recognize the differences in students and accomodate accordingly. Yes, it's a large school, but is structured in a way to fit us.

Posted August 28, 2009
I'm a student here and its a completely safe environment. There isn't constant violence, and when there is bullying, teachers react immediately. All of the teachers are awesome, and they understand what each student needs to achieve the standards. The school is huge and there's plenty of room for everybody. I'd definitely recommend this school.

Jackson Middle School 2

Posted August 19, 2009
The teaching is pretty good, but i don't like the school because of the other students. There are constantly fights and beatings in the hallways that the teachers are oblivious to. There are a couple thousand students, but the school was only meant to hold 1,000. As a result the hallways are crowded and impossible to get to your class on time.

Jackson Middle School 1

Posted May 12, 2009

Jackson Middle School 4

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted August 12, 2008

Jackson Middle School
6000 109th Ave North, Champlin, MN  55316
Last modified Jackson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top