Bad
Good

Clover Ridge is a large elementary at 700+ students. The school is divided into clusters by grade which makes it feel so much smaller. Students follow the "Clover Code" by being respectful, responsible, safe and cooperative. My daughter's teacher is not only focused on academics, but also making sure that her students feel good about themselves and their class.

The staff at Clover Ridge Elementary School in Chaska are absolutely the best. From the Principal to the teachers, to the paras and the facilities staff, everyone is pleasant, professional, and truly looking out for the best interests of the students and families. We have been very grateful for the amazing support and quality education that our children have had at Clover Ridge, and this school is one primary reason we have continued to live in Chaska!

By next year, all three of our boys will have attended Clover Ridge from 1st through 5th grade, and we've been very pleased with their teachers. The looping and flex math and reading groups are really wonderful. I'd definitely recommend this school to anyone considering it.

My daughter started school at Clover Ridge Elementary this year and she absolutely loves it - loves her teacher and all of the teachers she had had so far (this is very important to me)! As a parent, I have had nothing but a great experience so far... I receive excellent communication from her teachers and the principal (who is great with the kids - a lot of fun). I also enjoy the fact that she will have the same teacher for both 1st/2nd grade. They also place students into the appropriate classes/programs based on testing and observation. This allows the students to learn at their own pace and with other students that are at her level (not so intimidating and a better learning environment). I agreed to have my daughter take part in a Reading Rangers program because she needed a little extra boost with reading and it is working wonders! She loves this class and in just a few months is showing vast improvement. My daughter is also in a program to assist her with developing her social skills, she is a reserved girl and needs that little boost of confidence and I see it working, which makes me so proud. It is amazing how all of the support she gets, makes such a difference. Thank you.

My daughter thrived at clover ridge. The small learning clusters provided my daughter with a a unique blend of teachers, and a wacky principal who made learning fun. The fifth grade team of teachers are proof positive that more heads are better then one.

It is the best school i have ever sent my kids to id recomed it to every one

Great school, great curriculum, great principal, and teachers who care and want to be involved w/the parents.

I can't say anything bad. My son is entering 3rd grade & it is our second year at CRE. Great teachers, great programs and involved parents.

Last modified Clover Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.