Bad
Good

Chaska High School is a great school and it keeps improving. As parents, we've experienced bright, happy and energetic teachers, an enthusiastic principal, a supportive community and tons of opportunities for our kids to participate in music, athletics and activities. Since our district added a 2nd high school a few years back, more students are able to shine. Our cute, historic town of Chaska and our school district continues to attract young families. The community is heavily invested in the schools. We are blessed with a beautiful building and athletic facilities. There are many AP classes available, taught by exceptional teachers. These classes prepare our students well for college. We are a picky parents and we have been extremely pleased with Chaska High School. The students themselves say Chaska High School is like a family. There are no obvious cliques. Diversity is embraced. The students are close knit. The teachers have fun together. The entire school rallies around a "Soar Hawks" theme. We have experienced an all around great school, enthusiastic teachers, a supportive community and really nice students. We are proud to be a Chaska High School family.

At my school I believe that the teachers try to teach us using only their style of learning and for some kids it doesn't work and they fall behind.

As a former student, I can genuinely say that this school prepared me for college in a rigorous and meaningful way. My high school GPA was roughly 3.6 and in college, I graduated Summa Cum Laude. Chaska High School offers a great level of support from administrative staff, and offers a wide variety of extra curricular activities. The Quiz and Knowledge Bowl Team's are perennial State Champions! Last, and perhaps most importantly, I truly felt as though I was part of a community at CHS. I would absolutely recommend this school!

I love this school! They have great programs, activities and athletics also the teachers are top notch! Even though the building is a little out of date (because it's older) it still runs efficiently! The principal is great as well he always greets you by name. I know several other kids who have transferred here because of thestaff

Chaska is awesome! It's like a little community, you kinda know everyone and everyone accepts eachother's differences

Great if you are a high performing student, however if you ever get into any trouble inside the school many members of the administration will try to make the consequences both parental or legal twice what they would normally be. they are merciless but illegal actives are as bad asusual

I believe that it is a pretty good school, and there are plenty of opportunites, whether they be AP classes or after-school activities, for students to succeed. I do see some ignorance by the administration towards the students, although it's not nearly as bad as people say it is. I just hope that the change in administration that will come when Chanhassen High School opens will bring a better attitude to Chaska High School.

Good school, but there is no respect for the students from the administration.

Last modified Chaska High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.