K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Extremely low diversity which makes it too hard for students of color and other cultures to blend in. My kids attended this school for two years and finally we decided to pull them out because of repeated name calling because of their color. This is not the case for just my family. I've heard other families had to pull the kids out of this school because their children struggled making friends and the teachers are not helping either.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

This is a great school with WONDERFUL teachers! They teach the whole person...students thrive in the smaller class sizes! Teachers make a difference EVERYDAY!

Both of my children now go to this school. Deciding what school they should go to was so hard for me, but I can't imagine any other choice. My boys love it here! They learn so much, and not just academics, but values, faith, and being a community.

I am a parent and I happen to know one of the teachers personally. She is a great teacher and I is a positive reflection for the school. I wish more teachers were like her:)

Last modified Epiphany School is a Private school that serves grades K-8