Coon Rapids, MN

Posted May 19, 2014
This is a great school with WONDERFUL teachers! They teach the whole person...students thrive in the smaller class sizes! Teachers make a difference EVERYDAY!

Posted March 26, 2012
Both of my children now go to this school. Deciding what school they should go to was so hard for me, but I can't imagine any other choice. My boys love it here! They learn so much, and not just academics, but values, faith, and being a community.

Posted May 15, 2010
I am a parent and I happen to know one of the teachers personally. She is a great teacher and I is a positive reflection for the school. I wish more teachers were like her:)

Posted May 14, 2010
We love this school because it has a sense of family, great students, and helpful parents!

Posted May 13, 2010
Great students, helpful parents, and a caring, supportive atmosphere.

Posted April 23, 2010
We have strong parent support and a family-like community.

Posted December 15, 2008

Epiphany School 3

Posted May 12, 2008
This is a small school where your children can build a stong bond with both students and staff. My experience socially was great. Academically not so great.....

Epiphany School 4