Bad
Good

RTLC has been a huge plus for our son. This school is designed for children wirh various issues. Our son has Aspergers and severe ADHD. Since he has been ar River Trails, he has been very successful meeting all of his IEP goals as well as learning life skills. The staff are specifically trained to work with children who have special needs. I highly recommend to try RTLC for child. I assure you, you will start to see your child blossom within a few months.

My son goes to this school and I love it. He is helped with all sorts of things from extra help on school work, to time outing himself. I feel if parents are going to complain about the level of standards and the way the kids treat the parents, they should probably start at the home not the school. I try and teach my son respect (that's not to say he always gives the respect needed or deserved) but it is a school for behavior problem-ed children. The teachers are awesome, the staff rocks. They have the patients of a saint and I thank god everyday for a school like this in my community.

This school is the worst school my child has EVER been to. I do acknowledge the fact that it is a school for children with EBD, however, the students their are held to VERY low standards (even for a child with EBD) The level of respect that these children are expect to have for the staff is unbelieveable!

Last modified River Trail Learning Center @ Lo Jacob is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.