Posted April 15, 2010
I would highly reccomed this school. It is fun the princapal is great, and the teachers are helpful. This is a great school. Everyone should try this school.

Posted April 15, 2010
I am a student at Coon Rapids Middle School and I do think rather highly of it. The teachers try to develope close relationships with the students and to my knowledge, do their very best to assist them. I respect y teachers. They deserve it. In response to a previous comment, special needs students do get the attention they need. I have first hand esperience with it. I am a special needs students and the building has done the most they possinly can to help me succede in my school career-and have been sucessful with it. the ZAP program enforced, while bemoaned by the student body, is a very effective means of teaching children the responsibility needed to succede in life. I give this school this highest praise possible, and while I have never been to any other, I can honestly say that the Coon Rapids Middle School deserves great respect.

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted August 24, 2009
I was unpleased with what I experienced at CRMS the last two years. Gang activity, violence, drug dealing, cameras, security guards, and other problems my child has told me about. I like the secritary, and most my childs teacers, but I feel they could be more involved, and help kids with homework more, the diversity is good for young kids. But I would like to see the school be cleaned up, and have more disipline over these kids

Posted June 22, 2009

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted September 01, 2008
The experience over the last year with the teachers and other staff have been excellent. They are supportive of my special needs student and really build a good rapport with my child. Ten stars!!!

Coon Rapids Middle School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
CRMS is a great school it has perfect MCA scores and has closed the gap of achivment as one of the top schools in MN. You could not send your kid to a better school.

Coon Rapids Middle School 4

Posted June 21, 2007
We have been very pleased with CRMS. The staff and administration go out of their way to support the children. There are a variety of activities that they can be involved in and there is something for everyone.

Posted February 22, 2006
I think it is interesting that my daughter warns the other one that certain hall ways be careful they like to hit you. Also the in school suspension, kids try to get it because they get to skip class and talk all day. I saw it in one class I was volunteered in. I pulled my youngest out because the school has no disciplining.

Coon Rapids Middle School
11600 Raven St NW, Coon Rapids, MN  55433
Last modified Coon Rapids Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coon Rapids Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top