Coon Rapids, MN
Students enrolled: 2,292

Coon Rapids Senior High School 3

Posted May 02, 2013
My school is fun at times, and has a good environment to learn. Some teachers are dedicated and some aren't as much. But overall, the school tries to keep it safe and cool.

Posted April 22, 2013
Dedicated to providing innovation in the classroom, professional development with a focus on the best practices, sound pedagogy, and student curricular options. Supportive administration, parent involvement, and connection to tech and C.C. credit options are wonderful.

Posted June 08, 2012
OMG I mean REALLY? This school tells this kid he can't wear rosary for his SICK GRANDMA ? This news made me SICK ......So yes I shared this news (News Clip) which was on LOCAL NEWS and NEWS AROUND THE WORLD with SO MANY PEOPLE on FACEBOOK.... I mean (come on)...from the looks of your ratings here on this site...this surly DID NOT HELP! What a ridiculous rule....I In my OPINION I would NEVER, NEVER EVER sent one of MY KIDS to your SCHOOL....Just reading the news clip and watching it says ENOUGH! Maybe you might need to CHANGE who your RULE MAKER is 4 SURE! I think the WORLD IS OPTING FOR HOME STUDY....OR MONTESSORI SCHOOL OPTIONS. Because this is JUST RIDICULOUS! People have their OWN BELIEFS so looks like you are playing GOD here. I mean come on now...does he even LOOK LIKE a GANG BANGER ? I am repulsed with your school...the media put it out here for ALL 2 see!!!!! SHAME ON YOU ALL AT THIS SCHOOL. You see I also have my OWN beliefs and choices....So do parents choosing where they want their kids to go to school at and in my opinion yours would be NOT! It won't post unless i rate a star so I have to enter 1 star....where is your opt for no stars?

Posted August 24, 2009

Coon Rapids Senior High School 0

Posted September 22, 2008
I am a freshman at CRHS and I find that it is very welcoming there and I play girls JV hockey and the school is very supportive of every sport and extra curricular activity there is along with everyones grade. I have not been turned down for extra help and if your kid gets picked on maybe they need new friends. For extra help they made this program calles Cardinal time, every Wednesday for 15 minutes !

Posted September 02, 2008
Our daughter is in her second year at CRHS this year and she really likes the school. Last year her teachers were very helpful and any classess she struggled in, her teachers were there to help and support her. We have had two other children graduate from CHRS and have found it to be an excellent school.

Coon Rapids Senior High School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
This school has gotten progressively worse over the years. The administration could not care less about individual students, and only sees them as numbers essentially. The amount of violence I've personally witnessed in the school is astounding. I'd never let my kids go to this school.

Posted January 11, 2008

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted March 29, 2007
I have had three of my children attend CARS and have been very pleased with both the quality of education that they have received as well as the professionalism of the teachers and administration. I have been especially pleased with the advanced classes. The teachers who run these classes are exceptionally well trained and know how to challange even the best students.

Coon Rapids Senior High School
2340 Northdale Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN  55433
Last modified Coon Rapids Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coon Rapids Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top