Bad
Good

Posted October 15, 2009
This school has many great people working with our children. I have 3 kids and each has a handycap to a certian degree. My husband and I are greatfull to be part of Morris Bye.

Posted March 11, 2009
Our son was lucky enough to have Jennifer Diekow as his first AND second grade teacher. She is excellent. I feel our child is getting a top rate education at this school.

Posted February 11, 2009
We have two children at this school and have been very happy with the teachers. Our kids love to go to school.

Morris Bye Elementary School

Posted September 11, 2008
I have three children at Morris Bye and we love it. Even though we live in the suburbs, it hasa small-town atmosphere. The teachers have all been good, and with three kids we've had a lot of them. The school performs well, no real problems with teasing or bullying, etc. It has a very supportive atmosphere.

Posted October 01, 2007
I am a parent of a second grader and have been very pleased with her teachers so far. They were always cheerful, which is amazing since their days have to be planned down to the minute in order to retain control and attention). I especially like the fact that Morris Bye is a reading school . . . it encourages children to read each night in addition to the time given in class each day for the same. My daughter looks forward to going to school and that's what really counts!

Posted September 30, 2007
My son is a first grader at Morris Bye. He loves his teacher, he is reading every night when he gets home from school. Everytime we go/call we are treated with respect and kindness.

Morris Bye Elementary School 2

Posted May 01, 2006
This school is great if you have a child that is doing well or a child that can qualify for extra help. My child was not a good student, but did not qualify for extra help. My child was left behind. I went to many sources at the school and was not offered any help for him. I volunteered for this school for 4 years. Very few parents do. There are not many programs at this school and when there are, they are always full and my student always got left out. I did not feel like this was a good school.

Morris Bye Elementary School
11931 Crooked Lake Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN  55433
Last modified Morris Bye Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.