Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 21, 2015
My two boys joined this school, teachers shows big interest improving their skills and ability, We are happy to have our kids in this school.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 21, 2015
Currently my two kids are in K & 2 grade, not too much homework they brought to home, but I can see that the stories they brought was very useful to improve their reading

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted December 21, 2015
The green card events shows very nice technique to learn the kids how to develop respect

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter is in kindergarten this year so we are new to Sand Creek. I have heard a lot of very good things about the school and specifically in regard to what a great principal we have there. So far our experience has been very positive. Other parents and staff have been extremely helpful and welcoming. There are plenty of volunteer opportunities that will allow me to be involved in my childs education while getting to know more about the staff and the school. The first day was very organized for both me and my child which helped to put us both at ease. I am excited and optimistic about the year that lies ahead!

Posted May 18, 2005
Sand Creek Elementary School is a school, a home away from home,and an incredible learning environment for the students. Staff are child-centered educators. The volunteer staff are child and community centered individuals. Walk the halls and view the artwork to determine for yourself this incredible educational facility. There is not an art-project that could be said to be done by a non-artistic child! Individuality is taught through keen art lessons. Art and listening skills begin with the kindergarten teachers. The First Day of school throughout the years Field-Trips and beyond Books and Beyond this is truly a school that is teamed with talented and vibrant professionals.

Posted August 04, 2004
My kids are in first and third grade. From the moment we have walked into this school, it has been a wonderful experience! The teachers are welcoming and professional, and the overall staff provides a warm and nurturing environment for the students. The education the students receive is excellent and well-rounded. The staff welcome parent volunteers and input. We feel blessed to be a part of this school.

Posted July 08, 2004
My daughter attended Kindergarten here this past year and has shown an even greater desire for learning after her experiences in this school. The teachers are very professional, but welcoming to parental questions and always keep parents up to date on their child's progress. I am highly impressed with the student work I have seen coming out of this school- you will be most fortunate to have your child enrolled at this school... -Tim Murphy

12156 Olive St NW, Coon Rapids, MN  55448
Last modified Sand Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sand Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top