Posted December 03, 2014
Really bad they don't do anything I was there in a advanced math I never got homework

Pine Hill Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2013
To bad the principle finally said he "had to get to know ____" the last few months he was there. New principle everything is changing again. 3 principles so far. And no way of transferring child out of this school have tried since he started there. School district 833 is not where you want to be if you have special needs child. If A typical you will do fine not great but fine.

Pine Hill Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2013
Ok school. most of the teachers are great, of course your going to have a few that could use some work. The principal could use a TON of work. Lacks in communication skills, conflict resolution, and respect. That school could easily shoot up to a 5 star school just my removing him or sending him back to school. The admin staff in general I think tend to get a little thrown off when anything new comes to play, but over all are very nice people. The school is well organized and could be better if they just put a little thought into it.

Posted August 07, 2012
Lack culturally competent teachers. The principal lacks leadership skills and shows no concerns or respect the wishes of parents. The school lacks outside activities for the children to be involved in. I would not recommend this school. I'm happy to transfer my son to another school within the district.

Pine Hill Elementary School 5

Posted October 10, 2011
Pine Hill has been an excellent school. I commend them on their discipline structure/program and think the teachers are great. I especially like the involved principal - hands on and approachable. I am a very pleased parent and would recommend this school!

Posted April 23, 2009
My son's teacher this year has been less than cooperative. If I do not receive anything about my son during the trimester, then tell me in conferences that he is a disciplinary problem, this does not help me or my son in correcting the problem. Also, if I request that his work be sent home every day, I would like a reasonable excuse as to why my wishes have not been met. It is unreasonable to expect a small child to do all the week's schoolwork over the weekend - that is punishing not only him, but the parents who have plans for that weekend. If I want to see my child's progress through the week, that is my right as a parent. I am very unhappy with this school and I am glad my son will no longer be in this district next year.

Pine Hill Elementary School 4

Posted January 21, 2008

Posted June 06, 2007
Too many things wrong at this school for me to even know where to start. There are a few special education and special needs teachers at Pine Hill that are exceptional. Other than that, the regular teachers, the structure, the environment and just in general how things are handled is overall very poor.

Pine Hill Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2005

Pine Hill Elementary School
9015 Hadley Ave South, Cottage Grove, MN  55016
Last modified Pine Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Hill Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top