So. Washington Alt Learning Center 5

Posted December 15, 2005
- a former student
I attended this school from 2004-05 and the beginning of this 2005 school year and it is a really great school and if your kid is struggling with high school, this is the best school to send your kids. It is easy and fun. Everyone welcomes you with open arms and you son't deel unwanted, i love this and so will your kids.

So. Washington Alt Learning Center 5

Posted July 19, 2005
- a former student
I attended this school from 2000-2002. This ALC is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wasn't a troubled student, I just didn't feel like I fit in anywhere and at first I didn't at the ALC. People would ask 'What are you in for?' ALC 's are looked down upon but they help so many people. This ALC had small calss sizes and wonderful teachers. I don't know how some of them made it through there first year. They actually understood every single student's needs. And it was first name basis. I'm not going to say that they aren't leineint, but they were, but they also had there bondaries and if you crossed the line it would affect you imensley. I would be where I am today if it weren't for the wonderful teachers and counselors at the ALC. I miss all of you guys.

So. Washington Alt Learning Center
8400 East Point Douglas Rd Sou, Cottage Grove, MN  55016
Last modified So. Washington Alt Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
So. Washington Alt Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.