Bad
Good

We have 2 children who attend Grey Cloud. We have nothing but great things to say about the school and the entire staff. Very impressed!

I have 3 children at this school, from Kindergarten to 5th grade. The principal is AMAZING!!! She attends every before or after shool activity: Choir concerts, band concerts, orchestra, student of the month appreciation breakfast, Thunderbash, Rollerskating night, Movie night, etc. I don't know how she does it. She knows all of the kids and is always smiling and welcoming to everyone. My kids are excited when they see the principal. Along with the basic reading/math classes, etc. my children have art, gym, spanish and orchestra. All my children are thriving and like to tell me all they have learned. I actually LOVE this school and love to attend all of their events. I've had teachers contact me when they notice any different behavior in my children to make sure everything is o.k. They have asked if they can help them more in certain subjects. I even had 1 teacher call just to tell me how much they enjoy my child in class. Everyone is always so nice.

I have two children who attend Grey Cloud currently in 3rd and 5th grade. I can't say enough about the staff, the teachers, and the parental support. I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a great elementary school.

We recently relocated to the area and could not be more pleased with Grey Cloud. The Principal and teachers provide a welcoming atmosphere for all students and are great educators. The class sizes are a good size- nothing compared to the overcrowding at the last school- which was loud and out of control. The kids also have opportunities at Grey Cloud that they did not have at their last school (Spanish and Art for example). Our experience at Grey Cloud so far has been great and we look forward to the years ahead.

Last modified Grey Cloud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.