Posted July 17, 2009
I love this school. The teachers are the best. They are all very funny. The teachers are always available for extra help and do their best to help you succed. Cgjh also has tons of extra activities. I'm going to miss cgjh when i leave at the end of next year.

Posted June 18, 2008
Almost all of the staff are always kind and helping. All of the teachers I've had are amazing, and I love attending CGJH.

Posted May 12, 2008
My daughter says the people are nice and the teachers are great!

Posted June 06, 2007
I love this school because I have made tons of new friends. Also the teachers are fun and nice also! I liked going to Valley Fair and hope they do it next year. Thanks for reading my review.

Cottage Grove Middle School 3

Posted March 29, 2005

Cottage Grove Middle School
9775 Indian Blvd South, Cottage Grove, MN  55016
Last modified Cottage Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottage Grove Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top