Posted July 18, 2010
My daughter was in kindergarten and 1st grade. She has learned so much at this school. Excellent school !!!!!!!

Posted July 26, 2007
I have a soon to be first grader and I my husband and I were very impressed with Cottage Grove elementary. The Kindergarten teacher she had was amazing. Parent involvement was encouraged and could be as much as you want or as little. Loved all the field trips. They even had a roller-blading unit in gym class. They set very high expectations academic wise but are there every step of the way to make sure they succeed. I can't wait for school to start again it was so much fun last year. All of my friends are jealous of what a great school we go to.

Cottage Grove Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2007
My two children are in kindergarten and grade 2. The teachers have done a great job. My children have learned the academics and have enjoyed the extras like gym class, music, computer labs, etc. The children in the kindergarten class have been encouraged to be kind and thoughtful of each other. They have developed into a tight knit group. My only disappointments in the school are more district-wide than an individual school complaint. The younger children of the school are not given the opportunity to participate in extra-curricular activities like sports teams or music (choir and band). I would also like to see language and art included in the curriculum.

Posted January 06, 2007

Posted October 18, 2004

Cottage Grove Elementary School
7447 65th St South, Cottage Grove, MN  55016
Last modified Cottage Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottage Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.